Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ESPN Bracketology Feb.12.....UK at no. 11
UK fell this week from 9 to an 11 seed
Not too bad all things considered...
I think UK will lose the next 4 out of 6 games to finish out the season which will have them finish at 17-13...What seed do you think they will be at if this is so???
"Charlie" Wrote:I think UK will lose the next 4 out of 6 games to finish out the season which will have them finish at 17-13...What seed do you think they will be at if this is so???

A nothing seed unless they won the SEC tournament...

I think Kentucky needs to win their next 3 for sure, and then win at least 1 of their last 3 vs. LSU, Florida, or Tennessee and then win a game in the SEC tourny to make it...

If they lose 1 of their next 3, and only win 1 of their last 3 games, then they have to win 2 in the SEC tournament and put up a good showing in their losing effort to make it...

It'll be interesting to watch down the stretch especially with the way UK is playing...
I'm pulling for a 16 seed, going against Duke in the first round. Smile

If that does come true, that will probably be the best chance a #16 would have of knocking off a #1 in the history of the tournament.
If UK got a # 16 and beat Duke who was a # 1 I would love life.
"Jesus Shuttlesworth" Wrote:If UK got a # 16 and beat Duke who was a # 1 I would love life.
that would be as sweet as actually winning it all...
"Vincent Vega" Wrote:that would be as sweet as actually winning it all...

Maybe even better lol
GUYS WAKE UP UR DREAMING haha
Vote on where you think they will end up here.....

http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/extreme3/...hp?t=19241