Poll: Winner
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Saints
50.00%
Packers
50.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saints @ Packers
Who and Why
I do no think the Saints are the better team, but they will play the hardest in this game. Saints 27-Packers 21
Poll at top is falcons and bears Smile
I am looking forward to this one. I would like to see the Packers take win it. What station is airing this game?
Saints start their 14-2 season with the Packers.

Saints - 31
Packers - 28
Packers have everybody back. This may be an early showdown for the NFC championship game.

Packers by 10
Stardust Wrote:Packers have everybody back. This may be an early showdown for the NFC championship game.

Packers by 10

Saints have their nucleus back in addition to some new comers such as Mark Ingram and Darren Sproles in the backfiled. Olin Kruetz at center and Shaun Rodgers on the line as a run stuffer.

Saints will not be as one domensional as they were last year. You have to respect the run and that will give Brees opportunities to pick his shots.

Saints by 3
I want to take NO so bad. My gut tells me they're going to come out, determined to make a statement against the defending Superbowl Champs. But I just can't go against a healthy GB team.
Packers 42
Saints 31
Saints-28
Packers-24
Packers by 7
^ half the game is over lol.
Aslan Wrote:I want to take NO so bad. My gut tells me they're going to come out, determined to make a statement against the defending Superbowl Champs. But I just can't go against a healthy GB team.
Packers 42
Saints 31

Pretty close score prediction.:Thumbs: