Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who would you Like to see come to EKY expo?
What concert or event would you like to see at East Ky Expo Center !

I would like to see:
Shinedown(again)
System of a Down
Brad Paisley
Trace Atkins
Toby Keith
Tim McGraw !!!
Some of those would be nice, but Toby Keith charges way too much for a show, so ticket prices would probably have to be close to $100 to pay him to come...Same thing with McGraw..They tired to work something out with him and Faith, but it would have cost too much...
Toby Keith... I've seen him at least 3 times already but he puts on a great show
system of a down
shinedown
metallica
audioslave
ShineDown
Metallica
Larry The Cable Guy(again)
Ron White
larry the cable guy
i missed the first one.
avengedsevenfold again
Hank Jr....he put on a hell of a show in louisville with montgomery gentry
I loved the Hank show at the State Fair... somebody told me they heard that he was coming to the EKY expo center this spring or summer
Eagles or Tom Petty....
I'd love to see a lot of bands there, but I know it's not going to happen.
bevinsville_bomber Wrote:Eagles or Tom Petty....

Those would be awesome
Hank Jr
The Eagles
Gretchen Wilson
Merle Haggard
Some of the things you guys are naming would be huge shows at places like Rupp...
Hank will most likely be there during Hillbilly Days from what I've heard...
That's what I heard too.. I hope he comes .... I had front row seats for him and Montgomery Gentry at the State Fair a few years back.. it was a very fun show to go to
I'd like to see Tenacious D....
Bleeding Through...
Paul McCartney or Ringo Starr as far as music goes. Id love to see an NBA Exhibition game there featuring my beloved LA Clippers. Wouldnt mind seeing a NCAA Division 1 Conference basketball tournament there, I know the Mid South one will be there but NAIA basketball doesnt interest me.
I'd like to see Nickelback and Fall-out Boy.
From what I've heard, those two were supposed to be holding a concert together at the Expo, but never heard anymore about it. I have a friend that keeps me ahead of the game. I knew about Kid Rock before he came, and Hank will be there during HB days.
Cameron Crazy Wrote:Bleeding Through...

That would be a great show... Avenged Sevenfold would be good too. I have heard rumors that Lamb Of God woulld be here... cause they are from Virginia.