Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sources: Chris Paul traded to Clippers
The Los Angeles Clippers have agreed to a deal in principle with the league-owned New Orleans Hornets to acquire guard Chris Paul, according to sources close to the process.

The Clippers, sources said, will send guard Eric Gordon, center Chris Kaman, forward Al-Farouq Aminu and Minnesota's unprotected 2012 first-round pick to the Hornets for Paul.

The Clippers will also receive two future second-round picks, according to sources.

The deal is expected to be approved by the league Wednesday night, sources said.

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/story...paul-trade
Scary combo with Griffin and Paul!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
I love the CP3-Blake Griffin combo, should be a joy to watch.
Yes, and Eric Bledsoe is still in LA!

LA hardly gave up much for what they got in return, I take back what I said aboutthis being a waste of a player. They'll put a decent team around him.
I'm not happy!

Why did they trade Eric Gordon!

Dumb.
Will be hard for CP3 to ever win a ring now!
Going to be exciting to watch those two.
Finally this deal is OVER!!!
Bad trade.

Eric Gordon and an unprotected draft pick? Minnesota will be the worst team in the league again, so it will be AT LEAST a top 5 overall pick!

CP3 is special, no doubt, but that was a bad trade for the Clippers, unless it was all about tickets.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The last trade made 3 teams better.
This team makes one team better.
It should have been vetoed for "basketball reasons"
So glad CP3 didn't go to that other LA team now I don't have to hate him.
Has anyone seen the press conference or interviews with Paul?
Swear he's not much of a talker.. Everything he says is BS in my opinion.