Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Drone attack and get Bashar?
Should the United States send in a drone and blow Syria's President Bashar into the outer darkness? I think we should float the idea and give that mercenary something to think about...
no
HOGWOLLOP Wrote:Should the United States send in a drone and blow Syria's President Bashar into the outer darkness? I think we should float the idea and give that mercenary something to think about...

Perhaps we could practice by sending one to Estill Co. first and take out that no good villian.Confusedhh:
No. The US needs to begin respecting other nations' sovereignty. If we are going to intervene in the affairs of other nations, then Iran should be the first target. Iran has been responsible for thousands of American and Israeli deaths already, it has demonstrated ICBM capability, and it is working to develop nuclear warheads. In its current state of chaos, what real threat does Syria pose to this country?

One needs only to look at the current state of affairs in Egypt, which was an ally in the pre-Obama era, and Libya, which recently tortured an ambassador to death after first pulling off his toe nails. These are two countries in which the Obama administration supported rebels while claiming that the rebels were only seeking democratic reforms. How many weak, unstable governments do you want to see Obama take down before he faces up to the real threats to this country?
Bob Segar, real, was a far more clever lyricist than "Boob Segar" Bluegrassrivals poster... c'mon down... just remember, you'll lose an eye...

I was more suggesting we float the idea out there (Wikkileaks style) than an acutal Drone attack, though the philosophy of recalcitrance while genocide takes place means America is no longer a "city set on a hill," no longer a moral leader, in that we will fight to protect oil reserves, but not for human dignity and freedom. Pathetic. How long? Not long says the Wind.
HOGWOLLOP Wrote:Bob Segar, real, was a far more clever lyricist than "Boob Segar" Bluegrassrivals poster... c'mon down... just remember, you'll lose an eye...
I was more suggesting we float the idea out there (Wikkileaks style) than an acutal Drone attack, though the philosophy of recalcitrance while genocide takes place means America is no longer a "city set on a hill," no longer a moral leader, in that we will fight to protect oil reserves, but not for human dignity and freedom. Pathetic. How long? Not long says the Wind.

But clever enough to point out the return of the village idiot. But then again, everybody else was already figuring that out for themselves. Confusednicker:

Just the thoughts of your "badness" sends shivers down my spine CM......lol
Bob Seger Wrote:But clever enough to point out the return of the village idiot. But then again, everybody else was already figuring that out for themselves. Confusednicker:

Just the thoughts of your "badness" sends shivers down my spine CM......lol

Most anybody knew that, but, then again, you always did take pride in what other people thought of as basic and/or average...oh well....
As to "badness" and "goodness"...the Universal Spirit searcheth, not I....
HOGWOLLOP Wrote:Most anybody knew that, but, then again, you always did take pride in what other people thought of as basic and/or average...oh well....
As to "badness" and "goodness"...the Universal Spirit searcheth, not I....
Average was all that was needed in this case, especially since the subject was "basicly" well below average.
HOGWOLLOP Wrote:Bob Segar, real, was a far more clever lyricist than "Boob Segar" Bluegrassrivals poster... c'mon down... just remember, you'll lose an eye...

Mine was literal.
Bob Seger Wrote:Mine was literal.

Boob Segar...the man who draws female genitalia on his own underwear... naughty naughty...loud and bawdy....
HOGWOLLOP Wrote:Boob Segar...the man who draws female genitalia on his own underwear... naughty naughty...loud and bawdy....

Oh and we almost forgot. Happy 13th birthday CM!!
Bob Seger Wrote:Oh and we almost forgot. Happy 13th birthday CM!!

Oh, Boob, I don't think 13 year olds make real women squirm and squeal and scream... but you wouldn't know anything about that.
HOGWOLLOP Wrote:Oh, Boob, I don't think 13 year olds make real women squirm and squeal and scream... but you wouldn't know anything about that.
Hate to bust your bubble CM. Word floating around Estill Co. says that's not so. Says more inclination towards the little boys, but you know how people say the darndest things.

Must admit it's been a year or two since the Night Moves days.
This is a waste of space. Stop acting stupid people, you're adults. And don't create troll threads. Closed.