Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kansas City 7 - Denver 3
Final.
Tebow has another rough game, going 6 for 22 passing for 60 yards and an interception. I still fully support Tim Tebow, even though he's had a rough past couple of games. I still firmly believe he will be a successful NFL quarterback regardless of what all of the haters and critics will say now.
^

Me too, I'm on the Tim Tebow wagon. I'll cheer for them in the playoffs. However, looks like they'll be playing the Steelers next week and I dont see anyone beating the Steelers in the playoffs.
I'm still with you Tebow! Make up for it in the playoffs.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Guys, I'm a Tebow fan as well, but not because I think he is a good QB. Its sad, but Denver will bring in someone next year, and Tebow may never see a starting job in the NFL again.
Stardust Wrote:Guys, I'm a Tebow fan as well, but not because I think he is a good QB. Its sad, but Denver will bring in someone next year, and Tebow may never see a starting job in the NFL again.

I've been thinking this all along myself, SD. My guess is that they will draft another quarterback this April.
I'll be a Tebow fan untill the end.
itzAmazing Wrote:I've been thinking this all along myself, SD. My guess is that they will draft another quarterback this April.

The top five QB's in Free Agency will be Matt Flynn of Green Bay, Kyle Orton of KC (No Way they go this direction though), Chase Daniel New Orleans Saints, Alex Smith, San Francisco 49ers, Dennis Dixon, Pittsburgh Steelers. So they will not find a QB in Free Agency.
Stardust Wrote:The top five QB's in Free Agency will be Matt Flynn of Green Bay, Kyle Orton of KC (No Way they go this direction though), Chase Daniel New Orleans Saints, Alex Smith, San Francisco 49ers, Dennis Dixon, Pittsburgh Steelers. So they will not find a QB in Free Agency.

I can see the Broncos going after Matt Flynn, not saying it will happen though.

John Fox wants a guy that will fit into his system: A guy that doesn't turn the ball over and doesn't have to throw for 300 yards a game to win. I can see Matt Flynn filling that role.

I'm with Tebow til the end though, no matter what happens and no matter where he ends up.
As ive said a million times, Tebow sucks and anybody on that bandwagon is smocking crack.

Congrats Denver on being the worst team ever to make the playoffs.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:As ive said a million times, Tebow sucks and anybody on that bandwagon is smocking crack.

Congrats Denver on being the worst team ever to make the playoffs.

Your on crack for not being on his wagon!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Hopeful T.T. has saved it all for next week.
They may have backed into the playoffs...
but they're still there.

If Tim Tebow has any magic left he will have to use all of it to get past the Steelers....

But honestly....
the Steelers are a little banged up right now and they play a style of game that would keep the Broncos in the ballgame if their defense plays well.

Anyone wanna be the first to call the upset?
zaga_fan Wrote:They may have backed into the playoffs...
but they're still there.

If Tim Tebow has any magic left he will have to use all of it to get past the Steelers....

But honestly....
the Steelers are a little banged up right now and they play a style of game that would keep the Broncos in the ballgame if their defense plays well.

Nope Smile
#BBFL
Go Tebow!
zaga_fan Wrote:They may have backed into the playoffs...
but they're still there.

But honestly....

No, I want to call it, but I'm calling the Steelers to win the AFC. However, I would enjoy it. It would shutup some of the Tebow haters, but they would still some how hate. I agree with what you said bout if Denver's D plays well it could be a close game. I will make this prediction, 20points. IF the Broncos could somehow manage to put 20+ points on the board, they win pull it off. In all honestly they will be lucky to score half of that. I dont see them scoring more than 10.
In the past couple of hours I have received numerous texts and Facebook messages telling me just how bad Tim Tebow is. That is one of the many reasons why I root for him. I honestly don't care how fundamentally sound he is, I just want to see him win.
itzAmazing Wrote:In the past couple of hours I have received numerous texts and Facebook messages telling me just how bad Tim Tebow is. That is one of the many reasons why I root for him. I honestly don't care how fundamentally sound he is, I just want to see him win.

Text/Call them and tell them they don't know what a football player is!
#BBFL
Spud6 Wrote:Text/Call them and tell them they don't know what a football player is!

The folks that sent me those messages wouldn't know a real football player. They can't see past the stats.
itzAmazing Wrote:The folks that sent me those messages wouldn't know a real football player. They can't see past the stats.

Typical non football gurus.
#BBFL
I will call the upset.

Big Ben is badly hurt. Mendenhall wont play. Ryan Clark is doubtful.

The Steelers have trouble with teams that can throw the deep ball and get production out of their backs. IF Tebow can hit some deep balls and the run-game give them ANYTHING, they can win. The Steelers offense will be really bad.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Confusednicker:

Once again, i love old threads...
What are you trying to prove? That he had an awful game and went on to win a playoff game against the Steelers as a starting QB?