Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rockcastle County 2 - Perry County Central 1 (8 innings)
Warmachine what has happened to your Perry Central Lady Commodores? 2-4 (score not reported for Today's game with Magoffin). both wins are against Pike Central (2-7) and Owsley (1-2). I figured they'd be better than this but the season has only been in for a month
Go Rock!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Strikeout King Wrote:Warmachine what has happened to your Perry Central Lady Commodores? 2-4 (score not reported for Today's game with Magoffin). both wins are against Pike Central (2-7) and Owsley (1-2). I figured they'd be better than this but the season has only been in for a month
Magoffin 3 rockcastle 1----but perry county central 14 and magoffin 2 on game two.
Strike looks like to me Perry needs to start recruiting softball players like they do basketball players.... Wonder why they get girls from out of county to come in and play basketball and not softball?? They say these girls are not recruited in for basketball. lol lol oh I'm sorry I shouldn't use the word recruit....
Well the top priority at Perry Central is Girls Basketball. The girls that play basketball like Kendall Noble, Katelyn Smith, Kayla Rankin, Crawford all choose not to play softball. Im sure if they played, Perry would have the top softball team in the region. Perry didnt have a great season last year but almost won the region. Whitney Back didnt pitch against Jenkins so that should say enough. Perry is young and they will be right there playing for the Championship when its all said and done. The season is still young. They will have to get the bats working soon.