Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steve Spurrier Compares Nick Saban to John Calipari
The comparisons were rampant before Kentucky won the national championship of John Calipari to Alabama football coach Nick Saban, all except the difference in the number of rings.

Now that Cal has won one, Steve Spurrier has reversed the comparison.

His thoughts on Nick Saban and what he’s done at Alabama.

“He’s got a nice little gig going, a little bit like (John) Calipari. He tells guys, ‘Hey, three years from now, you’re going to be a first-round pick and go.’ If he wants to be the greatest coach or one of the greatest coaches in college football, to me, he has to go somewhere besides Alabama and win, because they’ve always won there at Alabama.”

http://www.nationofblue.com/f2/steve-spu...#post56256
Strikeout King Wrote:The comparisons were rampant before Kentucky won the national championship of John Calipari to Alabama football coach Nick Saban, all except the difference in the number of rings.

Now that Cal has won one, Steve Spurrier has reversed the comparison.

His thoughts on Nick Saban and what he’s done at Alabama.

“He’s got a nice little gig going, a little bit like (John) Calipari. He tells guys, ‘Hey, three years from now, you’re going to be a first-round pick and go.’ If he wants to be the greatest coach or one of the greatest coaches in college football, to me, he has to go somewhere besides Alabama and win, because they’ve always won there at Alabama.”

http://www.nationofblue.com/f2/steve-spu...#post56256

Spurrier better watch his mouth there, he's not at Florida anymore and South Carolina is no Alabama.
i guess hes not good coach either , cause hes not close to winning one at SC, there ok for the east side, but in the west they would finsh 4th or lower..
cuppett777 Wrote:i guess hes not good coach either , cause hes not close to winning one at SC, there ok for the east side, but in the west they would finsh 4th or lower..

:truestory: