Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I just want to say hi:howdy: to everyone and I am glad to be part of the BGR family. I would have joined a long time ago, but I just found about BGR last night.
Welcome to the site my friend.
Welcome if ya need anything let a Mod or Admin know.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen - Winston Churchill
Yeah, what she said.
Welcome to BGR. Have fun posting. If you need anything, let us know.
welcome, and have fun, and don't mind the naked guy
Welcome to BGR! If you need anything just let me know.... have fun!!!
Welcome and have fun
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Welcome to the site...and ummmm what naked guy??????
Welcome man. Glad you could join us. Bad thing is you're another Belfry fan. Smile
BCF4L Wrote:Welcome man. Glad you could join us. Bad thing is you're another Belfry fan. Smile

Being a Belfry fan is not a bad thing .....:redboxer:

Welcome Burnt Tires !!!!!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Welcome BT...if you need anything just let me know!
Welcome BT. You will add so much to this site. I have read many of your posts in the past and enjoyed them. I think we have a keeper. If you need anything, just let us know.

:notworthy :1: :notworthy
Welcome Burnt Tires.

I am new here too, but I have settled in and am really enjoying this board and all the conversation so far.

Good to see another newbie.:howdy:

By the way, is half of this board Belfry fans or does it just seem that way? :notworthy
coffee man Wrote:Welcome Burnt Tires.

I am new here too, but I have settled in and am really enjoying this board and all the conversation so far.

By the way, is half of this board Belfry fans or does it just seem that way? :notworthy

It takes a lot to run a ship. Pirates all the way.

:thatsfunn
coffee man Wrote:Welcome Burnt Tires.

In the beginning, Prestonsburg was the dominant fanbase on BGR, But within the last few months Belfry has taken a slight advantage.TongueirateSho :1:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gotta love that kind of dedication to your team.
Welcome to the site but where have I seen that user name before?

If you need anything just shout.
CatDawg Wrote:Welcome to the site but where have I seen that user name before?

If you need anything just shout.
Where have you seen that name.....I would say you saw it at the other place..lol
coffee man Wrote:Gotta love that kind of dedication to your team.

You'll never know what a special place in my heart that Belfry High School has. They were there for me in my darkest hours and for that I'll always be grateful...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
BurntTires Wrote:Where have you seen that name.....I would say you saw it at the other place..lol

Thought so but wasn't for sure. Getting old:igiveup:
Welcome!!!!!!!!
glad 2 c uve joined the site
Welcome to the site old firend!