Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whitley County restaurant shut down after road kill found in kitchen
umm.. well, I've never been to fond of chinese food..
But this really makes it worse now.
I heard about this today.. I laughed.. And I will still eat chinese food. cause it's so good lol
I'm in love with Tawnya.. hehe..

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.
yummmmmmmmmmm road kill
I have two friends that have got food poisoning from that place. Because of that I didn't eat Chinese ANYWHERE until I was almost 24.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
RIUTG? What the heck man! Lol
The big secret is getting it from the road to the pan. Anyhing under 6 hours will usually taste like chicken if prepared correctly
Confusednicker:
lol, i didnt have a chance to get on earlier today because i left for the game right after work.

LOL, it is thee one and only chinese place in Wburg.
Ive ate their one time, but it was back when i was like 17. I hate chinese so i really didnt even eat. That place is disgusting and the same family, who are chinese, have ran it since it opened.

This doesnt surprise me. I actually heard that they had the deer strung up in the back dressing it and getting all the meat out lol.

Nothing surprises me. While i am from Whitley County, there is a HUGE difference in Wburg and Corbin. Im from Corbin LOL. I hate everything about Wburg, and this just adds another thing to the list. Nasty ass people kill me....
I don't know if it was strung up or not...
but when the health dept. got there it was still in the back.

The guy packed it through the restaurant and the customers called in the complaint.

He says that he was going to only feed it to his family Smile
I'm never eating at a restaurant in Whitley County
zaga_fan Wrote:I don't know if it was strung up or not...
but when the health dept. got there it was still in the back.

The guy packed it through the restaurant and the customers called in the complaint.

He says that he was going to only feed it to his family Smile

They were actually gutting the thing, trust me, i know lol.

The retards actually thought they could kind of sneak in in front of a bunch of customers but hey, not so fast.
Strikeout King Wrote:I'm never eating at a restaurant in Whitley County

lol, never eating at a place in Wburg is fine, in Corbin your fine. Except we also had a chinese place here in main street get shut down a few years ago by the health department. Its home to a lawyers office now lol.

I wont say why it got shut down Confusednicker:

Long story short, dont eat chinese.
TongueirateSkuOMG...Just to think, I ate there not even a year ago!!
gosh bob seger the restaurant shut down after finding your face in the kitchen i could only imagine the looks on the faces of the health department when they saw it
Gut i didnt know you had a chinese restaurant. Smile
^
Part time endeavor....
Um.. remind me never to eat in Whitley county! Lol
RIUTG's local restaurant defended against the health department almost as bad as Whitley County defended against Russell County in football. Confusednicker:
Chinese food is nasty...too greasy. Korean is where it's at
^
I prefer American Born BEEF.