Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey toussaints and overrated
:hilarious::hilarious:

First Top 25 poll out and NO Big Least School was listed.:lmao:

Enjoy being alsoran status since WVU jumped ship to the Big XII!!!!:biglmao:
I don't know why your making fun of them. Since your team played in this weak conference.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
whatever makes you feel good, we all know wvu left to avoid playing cincy and louisville every year.
toussaints Wrote:whatever makes you feel good, we all know wvu left to avoid playing cincy and louisville every year.

Seriously?

I was really hoping that Cincinnati and Louisville would follow us to the Big XII so I would have somewhere closer than Ames, Iowa to go watch the Mountaineers.
The biggest bust without a doubt every year has got to be WVU. They get ranked so high but do nothing. And they played in the Big East... Playing in the Big XII is a completely different story. Have fun getting beat by Kansas:Thumbs:
FanofThegame12 Wrote:The biggest bust without a doubt every year has got to be WVU. They get ranked so high but do nothing. And they played in the Big East... Playing in the Big XII is a completely different story. Have fun getting beat by Kansas:Thumbs:

You have got to be kidding me? It it wasn't for WVU the Big East would have lost it's AQ status after Miami, Va Tech, and BC left. WVU will no get better recruits in the Big XII than they got in the Big East, and will compete in the Big XII this year, we were picked to finish 2nd in the conference. I will remember this post and remind you of the Kansas score later this fall.

Oh wait, you must be talking about basketball, dude this is a football thread! :biglmao:
Haha, like getting picked to finish 2nd in the conference means that's where you will finish. You'll see, and if you honestly keep up with that to tell me, there is definitely something wrong with you. And no I'm talking about football, but now that you mention it, they've not been much of a contender in either sport haha! :Shaking:
This is funny
FanofThegame12 Wrote:Haha, like getting picked to finish 2nd in the conference means that's where you will finish. You'll see, and if you honestly keep up with that to tell me, there is definitely something wrong with you. And no I'm talking about football, but now that you mention it, they've not been much of a contender in either sport haha! :Shaking:

WVU has done FAR more in football since 2005 than sUcK has in the last 60 years. Hell, you guys have not seen a New Year's Day bowl game since Couch was QB and that was prior to Y2K. If sUcK took football as serious as basketball Grandpa would have been chased off years ago and Joker never would have been hired.
^
Cant argue with you there.
UK football fans have no right to argue anything about college football.