Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(9) West Virginia 70 - (25) Baylor 63
Where is the defense at in this game
Lol pitiful
Smith for WV had 656 yards and 8 TD's = WOW
Its the big 12. They have no defense in their conference really. Its an offensive conference.q
Good high scoring game tho in my oinion
I see a couple of jobless D-coordinators in the near future.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
No team should get a W giving up 63 points.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Baylor would only put 3 on the line . And I've smith all day to throw .
Hope Huggins can do the same on Feb 13 if not that would be embarrassing
Defense was pathetic. I watched some of the game, Baylor rushed 3 people all night and Smith sat in the pocket all day. Something I noticed during the highlights that I didn't notice during when I was watching. Smith's passes were to wide open recievers %70 of the time. I wouldn't put much into this game West Virginians.
Thanks for the kudos from the sUcK football experts. Dont fret none now cause basketball season starts in two weeks.
ekff Wrote:No team should get a W giving up 63 points.

And just who have the Golden Dumbers beaten so far this year????:lame::please::moon:
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:Thanks for the kudos from the sUcK football experts. Dont fret none now cause basketball season starts in two weeks.

Your welcome
Let's be honest here. A win is a win but goodness. There's always the high spirit of your team winning but when does it become panic for WVU fans that your defense continually giving up excessive yards/points. Yes, Geno Smith, a very talented QB had a phenominal day, but your defense also has been giving up way to many points. The way I see it is this, WVU just hopes that they get one stop and score 50+ that way the defense will just let the opposing team within a touchdown or so of that 50+ they score. You can't deny this, it's true. I'm not trying to bash on WVU but just speaking my mind. You do play Texas next Saturday and they can put up some points, and their defense isn't too shabby. Defense wins games. You just can't continuously win like this.
Just give Geno Smith the Heisman already...
What's the idea with WVU fans starting fires after this game? Did I miss something? Is a win over Baylor worth burning down the town? I would hate to see what would happen if they were to beat an Alabama, LSU, Georgia, South Carolina. My oh my Mountaineers, come down from them thar mountains from time to time and learn what constitutes a celebration.
A lot like the Prestonsburg and Pike Central score.Confusednicker:
Do-double-gg Wrote:A lot like the Prestonsburg and Pike Central score.Confusednicker:

Dislike. >_>
As a huge WVU fan, I can honestly say, I never thought I would want to see Jeff Casteel's 3-3-5 defense again, but Saturday I would have given anything to see it. If our defense doesn't do any better this Saturday in Austin, we will come home from Texas with our first "L". Geno can't continue to beat teams with his arm!