Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals Draft- Day One
Took Joseph at corner in round one, which, like I've said all along, I think they should have taken a defensive linemen, but I thought they needed a corner in round two, so it's not that bad. Round two- they take an offensive tackle, which pissed me off, because they say Anderson will be gone in a year or two, but the defense needs to be fixed first. Third round- they take Rucker at defensive end from USC, which is smart, great pick (I think). Still though, day ends with no defensive tackle, but, Watson hasn't been drafted yet, so I'm hoping he doesn't go before the Bengals get to him and they take him.

Marvin's my hero. Besides for the OT, he had a good, smart draft (OT might turn out as a good pick, I just don't agree with it right now).

WHO-DEY BABY!!!!!!!!! GOOD DRAFT THUS FAR, MARVIN'S UNREAL:rockon:
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
Well they need O-Lineman, if they cant protect the QB then whats the point.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
I agree
Batpuff Wrote:Well they need O-Lineman, if they cant protect the QB then whats the point.

I agree, I just think that they could have picked one up later, or in free agency since it's not an immediate need.

Gabe Watson went to Arizone in the fourth, so he was of the board, but they drafted Domata Peko, which I don't know much about him, but he plays defensive tackle, so I'm happy.

Pope is still out there at tight end, so I believe that they take him this round.

That round two pick might be a good one, I could be wrong, either way, it's a great draft so far.
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life