Poll: Who is The American Idol???
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Katharine McPhee
0%
Taylor Hicks
0%
I don't care
0%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
American Idol...The Final TWO...Vote Here!
I think Chris should have won also because he's just amazing but ah well. I'm going with Katharine. I think she has an awesome voice and I've liked her since the auditions.
[B]Go Lady Vols! [/B]
ttt
Well since the dang cable went out 1 moin before it was to come on and then did come back on until after it went off I did not get to see it tonight to see how they did so if anyone can give me some details.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Thank god for Rabbit ears batpuff. Taylor should take this one after tonight.
Even if I had Rabbit ears Catdawg you know I cant pick it up back in this holler.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Taylor was the best tonight forsure
Taylor dominated his debut single and should run away with it. I thought he performed well....
IMO....this is the worst final they have ever had. If those 2 songs are their debut songs cd sells will drop badly for them.
bevinsville_bomber Wrote:Taylor dominated his debut single and should run away with it. I thought he performed well....
you've got to be kidding...yeah, he hopped around, dancing badly but his singing was poor.
He has trouble hitting notes...but creates alot of distraction.
For voice talent Kat is better, Taylor, as fox sports put it so well, creates alot of distraction from his voice with his "presentation".
fox sports Wrote:you've got to be kidding...yeah, he hopped around, dancing badly but his singing was poor.
He has trouble hitting notes...but creates alot of distraction.

Taylor is by far the smartest guy to ever compete in American Idol. He isn't necessarily the best singer, but when he gets on stage, he knows how to put on a show, and has the crowd behind him in the process. I think with him doing this, he's going to take the show. Like him or not, he definitely has the right game plan. Just like the judges told him, no matter what he does, he throws his own originality to each song he does, and that's what the fans want. Not someone who has a personality like a box and doesn't know how to get the fans behind them.
Taylor Your new American Idol!!!!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Like I said, Taylor is the smartest man on the show. By far, he wasn't the best singer, but he knew how to get it done and is your new American Idol....
Congrats Taylor....
Yahh! I'm glad Taylor won
I for osme reason did not liek Taylor at all.... he seems too old for me and I didn't think he was that good of a singer either. I think kat should've won...
baller25 Wrote:The only way she wins everytime is the fact that everyone thinks she is pretty. Well I hate to tell her but pretty doesn't cut it in this world.

When you are famous and have good looks.. Then pretty does cut it in this world.. She will probably get so many things free now just because she was on AI, and the fact that she does look pretty good.. Everyone wants a piece of fame..
I'm in love with Tawnya.. hehe..

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.