Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Christmas Gifts...
What's the best gag gift ( or white elephant ), worst gift, and best gift you have ever received for Christmas?

Gag gift - Lawrence Welk Album, bathtub plug

Worst gift - Anyone of the many sweaters my Mother-in-law has purchased from Goodwill. I firmly believe I've seen atleast two cycle through my closet, to Goodwill, and then back to me at Christmas....AGAIN :hilarious: over 15 + years.

Best gift - When God answered prayer and my wife and I got pregnant

How about you?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
gag gift would probably be a strap on or a double headed..... well ask zaga_fan he can tell you - he likes those kind of gifts..
^so wrong in so many ways
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Mahatma Gandhi
Gag gift- I got a Victoria's Secret matching lingerie set.
Worst gift- my John Cena shirt (I haven't watched wrestling in 20 years)
Best gift- this year my wife bought me an original Nintendo with over 30 games.
I'm in love with Tawnya.. hehe..

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.
Gag gift - Bananas in Pajamas doll (there is a story behind that).
Worse gift - A multi tool that was 10+ years old in a faded, dirty package.
Best gift - hard for me to narrow it down as I have had some pretty good ones over the years.
Spirit100 Wrote:What's the best gag gift ( or white elephant ), worst gift, and best gift you have ever received for Christmas?

Gag gift - Lawrence Welk Album, bathtub plug

Worst gift - Anyone of the many sweaters my Mother-in-law has purchased from Goodwill. I firmly believe I've seen atleast two cycle through my closet, to Goodwill, and then back to me at Christmas....AGAIN :hilarious: over 15 + years.

Best gift - When God answered prayer and my wife and I got pregnant

How about you?

So Spirit, which of you gave birth first. :lmao:
Nice Blackcat....my 3 year old niece is going to be visiting from Lexington this weekend, we'd be happy stop by and pick you up when we go to the Cincy Childrens museum.

Hopefully this wouldn't be your best Christmas gift ever....Confusednicker: !
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Mahatma Gandhi
Spirit100 Wrote:Nice Blackcat....my 3 year old niece is going to be visiting from Lexington this weekend, we'd be happy stop by and pick you up when we go to the Cincy Childrens museum.

Hopefully this wouldn't be your best Christmas gift ever....Confusednicker: !

I'll pack my bags. Confusednicker:
The only gag gift i ever remember getting was a toilet seat from a coworker.

As far as worst gift. I dont consider any gift a bad gift. I am appreciative of any gift.

My best gift would have to be my PS3. This was not my best gift because of what it was. It was my best gift because my son got it for me. Well it was actually the way he got it. I was thrilled when i opened the gift. I ask my son who was still in high school at the time and no job how in the world did he get such a gift. His reply was he saved all his birthday money from everyone in order to purchase it. He said that i had always went out of my way to be sure he and his sister always got what they wanted. He wanted to make sure i had something i had really been wanting.

When i found out how he got it i almost didnt even open the box. I didnt want him spending his birthday money on me. I even tried to give him the money back and he refused. He said it wouldnt be a gift from him if he took my money. It was everything in me to keep from crying my eyes out. It meant so much to me that i meant that much to him.
Awwww, made me tear up!!