Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Billy Hamilton
Should be one the most exciting players on the base paths since vince coleman! Can't wait to see this guy play!!!
This kid could be something really special barring any set backs should be fun to watch.
Who is Billy Hamilton? What team does he play for?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Jarons Wrote:Who is Billy Hamilton? What team does he play for?

He is the #1 prospect of the Reds in the minor leagues.

I definitely feel like he'll be great, he just needs to work on his hitting and getting on base and he'll be a machine.

I think he'll make it to Triple A and perhaps see time in the big leagues in September.

But I wouldn't be surprised to see Billy Hamilton being in Centerfield on Opening Day 2014.
I think that is what the reds are aiming for 2014. Him being in centerfield opening day!!!
^ I believe that is their plan as of right now but things can change if the injury bug bits the reds a little too much and they have to dig in for some help,
Billy will be on MLB network Tuesday @9:00 Top 50 prospects!!!
He should be in the Top 10.
J-Rod Wrote:He is the #1 prospect of the Reds in the minor leagues.

I definitely feel like he'll be great, he just needs to work on his hitting and getting on base and he'll be a machine.

I think he'll make it to Triple A and perhaps see time in the big leagues in September.

But I wouldn't be surprised to see Billy Hamilton being in Centerfield on Opening Day 2014.

I'd be surprised otherwise...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
^
Agreed
Sounds like a slow unathletic white kid by his name, hahaha
MLB network gave him a #11 rating in Top 50 prospects for 2013!

2014 Top 50 Prospects should be in Top 5 unless he has a bad season this year!!!