Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
East Ridge 71 -- Pikeville 63
big upset tonight...i think if the panthers don't do something they are gonna let any chance of a region title slip through their fingers...

sorry don't know the actual score
you got that right wafflehouse!
i wouldn't wanna be at pikeville's practice tomorrow cuz i know that they will be running their butts off....but imo they aren't going to get anything out of just running.....they need to get into the gym and learn how to play defense or otherwise the panther's season is over!!
upset city baby! congrads to the er girls!
The final score was 71-63
Congrats to East Ridge!!
Pikeville looked really tired tonight....played sloppy all night....but have to give props to ER for stepping up and taking advantage of this and pulling out the win!

Hopefully tomorrow's practice isn't too hard...they got another game Thursday.....looks to be a long and hard week for the girls.
this is the first time east ridge has beat pikeville girls since the school opened....interesting fact exactly one month and a day ago Pikeville beat ER by 17 points....one month and a day later ER beats Pikeville by 8
with ER having the big upset over Perry Central and now beating Pikeville, does anyone thing they can win region? Because its obvious they have a good chance at winning the district.
I don't know much about the region, but they may make a run at it. They will still have to fight through Magoffin though.
i wouldn't go as far as to say they could region because they would have to get through belfry, magoffin co, and few others which are not easy wins
but they do have a shot at a district title
cool I agree.
But it would be a great story if they did, considering a coach they were very fond of quit before the season even started, leaving all the girls heartbroken. ER had to go out and get the softball coach to coach the team this year.
ER will not win the region......They may win there district but not region
Thank you Nostradomus Wink
You are very welcome my little friend
Little?
Hey it sounded good..ok
Nice win East Ridge. Anybody have any stats?
Nice win for ER

JW but does anyone know if pikeville once again died from shoting to many threes.

ER wont win region IMO i think that this was a very nice and shoking win and this is looking now realy bad for Pikeville mayb they can regroup hopefuly their pride isnt broken
I would say that they shot a lot....but also tured to ball over a lot....looked really tired in the game after playing hard at Magoffin Co. the night before....they will re-group!
I think that Pikeville will regroup also
thanks beef