Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best BP pitchers in state
90FeetFromHome Wrote:Cory Brewer are you serious???? I've heard that Seth Profitt is getting looked at by the Cincinnati Reds to possibly come pitch BP to them. Griffey is upset with his guy and needs a new one. The Cincinnati Reds scouts have came to the gym a couple times to check him out and they seem quite interested.

:thatsfunn Now that's hilarious...
Redneck Wrote::thatsfunn Now that's hilarious...
Hey its just what I've heard and it came from a reliable source.:Thumbs:
90FeetFromHome Wrote:Hey its just what I've heard and it came from a reliable source.:Thumbs:

I thought you were making a joke...
Redneck Wrote:I thought you were making a joke...
Nah.
It's quite true. I'm a good friend of Adam Dunn and he told me that Griffey had been complaining about not getting enough cuts on the field because the pitching was bad. Maybe this is why the Reds have hitting slumps.
Godspeed Wrote:It's quite true. I'm a good friend of Adam Dunn and he told me that Griffey had been complaining about not getting enough cuts on the field because the pitching was bad. Maybe this is why the Reds have hitting slumps.
Now thats just stupid.:dontthink
I also heard that the bp pitcher hit griffey in the right hand. That is why he is already injured this year. Maybe seth should look in to signing a deal with the reds just to help them out.
90FeetFromHome Wrote:Now thats just stupid.:dontthink
Why is that stupid???Dont be jealous.
All taht matters is Seth Profitt could out pitch in BP any Juggs machine or person alive. Good Luck with the Reds Seth. Hope it works out.
14th Champ Wrote:I also heard that the bp pitcher hit griffey in the right hand. That is why he is already injured this year. Maybe seth should look in to signing a deal with the reds just to help them out.

Griffey hurt his hand wrestling with his kids at home...
no duh he was jus jokin anyways