Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sting's Raw Matches 9/14
As Charles Barkley would say...... TERRIBLE TERRIBLE TERRIBLE!!!!!!
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Get it right!

It's TURRible lol
Just small sample size, let's see how he does Sunday.
I would had liked to see sting vs anybody but show and when cena came down i turned it off
Pike, his match was the EXACT same as we saw for 10 years in TNA. The sample size was proven to be no better than he was after he sobered up! I really do not want my lasting image of Sting to be the one with the combover and tee-shirt to cover his belly!
Stardust Wrote:Pike, his match was the EXACT same as we saw for 10 years in TNA. The sample size was proven to be no better than he was after he sobered up! I really do not want my lasting image of Sting to be the one with the combover and tee-shirt to cover his belly!

:Thumbs:
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
For 56 years of age, he is hanging in okay. But, the reality is that he is well passed his prime. I could see him and Undertaker having a good match or two because of their ages and their understanding of how the sport works. He absolutely should not ever be in the ring with Rollins. Rollins is a straight up stud athlete maybe even moreso than Michaels at his peak. 10 years ago, this might have been a marketable match had Sting been motivated to get in top physical shape. Personally, I hated the WCW crow gimmick from the get go. After that, Sting looked lazy and had crap matches for the most part. Worst thing that ever happened to him as far as his work ethic goes.