Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville Vs. Paris
But Paris has a good team that has speed
Speed kills
What is the score now
35-14 7:42 left in 3rd.
Paris and paintsville will have be a good game
anotherfootballnut Wrote:This game will be closer than most expect , on the road at Paris will be tough for Paintsvlle they won't get all the calls like they are use to at home, more like the direct opposite so Paintsville better be 20 points better than Paris to get the win and I think they are 32-30 Paintsville . Look for a lot of holding penalties against paintsville tonight

I agree
Ramcat77 Wrote:I'm taking Paintsville in this game. It may be close, but at this point I only see Pikeville and Beechwood as legitimate threats to ends the Tigers run.

I'm with you on this prediction
42-14 Tigers 1:30 left in 3rd
48-14 Tigers 11

48-14 Tigers 11:00 to go in 4th

;
48-28 4:30remaining most Paintsville starters been out for while
anotherfootballnut Wrote:This game will be closer than most expect , on the road at Paris will be tough for Paintsvlle they won't get all the calls like they are use to at home, more like the direct opposite so Paintsville better be 20 points better than Paris to get the win and I think they are 32-30 Paintsville . Look for a lot of holding penalties against paintsville tonight

Outstanding observation and clinical breakdown, it was all true :hilarious::ChairHit: