Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Phelps Jr. High vs. John Creek Jr. High
GREAT JOB GIRLS!!!!! You all did good .... KEEP UP the GOOD Work :Clap:
phelps won???....good job girls
belfry#1 Wrote:phelps won???....good job girls

Yes they did, and they looked awesome!!!!! Great job girls!!!!!!
belfry#1 Wrote:phelps won???....good job girls

Yes!!!!! Phelps won on 3rd set score of 21-17. It was a very exciting game. The crowds on both sides were going wild and both teams came ready to play. Phelps girls were ready and willing and they did it. Great job to all the girls. Next game Mullins then Belfry. Can't wait!!!!! Phelps showed they really are a great team and put in a great team effort!
Same goes for the coaches - willing and ready to get these girls winning! Looks like Phelps may get more reconization than just the dance team. Would be great to put up another banner in the gym! Keep up the great work girls and we may be able to get the coaches to dance a little jig too!!!! I give it up to the best - Phelps Volley Hornets:notworthy
Great job last night. Those coaches cracked me up. I believe they were as excited as the girls. Just goes to show you what comitted coaches Phelps has. The crowd was awesome. Really screamed for the Lady Hornets. And of course the girls played like super stars.:lmao:
EXTERRA3 Wrote:Yes!!!!! Phelps won on 3rd set score of 21-17. It was a very exciting game. The crowds on both sides were going wild and both teams came ready to play. Phelps girls were ready and willing and they did it. Great job to all the girls. Next game Mullins then Belfry. Can't wait!!!!! Phelps showed they really are a great team and put in a great team effort!
Same goes for the coaches - willing and ready to get these girls winning! Looks like Phelps may get more reconization than just the dance team. Would be great to put up another banner in the gym! Keep up the great work girls and we may be able to get the coaches to dance a little jig too!!!! I give it up to the best - Phelps Volley Hornets:notworthy

LOL!!!!!! I don't know about Coach Fields but i can't Dance LOL!!!!Smile
The girls did great last night!! The best i have seen them play period!! I knew they had it in them :Clap:
mcharles3 Wrote:LOL!!!!!! I don't know about Coach Fields but i can't Dance LOL!!!!Smile
The girls did great last night!! The best i have seen them play period!! I knew they had it in them :Clap:

You can so dance - just afraid someone will see ya!!! Okay - we win you do the little victory jig the girls do with them across the court!!!! Ms. Fields can dance while you do it!!!!!!!!
EXTERRA3 Wrote:You can so dance - just afraid someone will see ya!!! Okay - we win you do the little victory jig the girls do with them across the court!!!! Ms. Fields can dance while you do it!!!!!!!!

Smile Smile Smile :Shaking:
Boy OH BOY.... I wanna see that!!!! Those girls have gotta win!!! LOLOL......