Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Global Warming.......again
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Sorry, TRT. If I want advice, I will solicit it from people whom I respect. When you started peppering your posts with personal insults, you lost mine. If you think you occupy moral high ground supporting a vile, dishonest fraud like Trump, well then you are in no position to accuse anybody of swimming in a cesspool.

I always knew that you would take my criticism of Trump personally. That is why I attempted to limit my posts criticizing him to a single thread. You have proven to be as thin skinned as Trump.

Go send out some PMs to your fellow Trump supporters so they can assure you that you have been done wrong. I would say that I am sorry that your feelings are hurt again, but if you can't take my responses, then stop with the insults.

No, you're not getting by with that baloney with me. I don't feel hurt or even chastised. But I would like to know what in my post you took as advice. I don't make irrational and unsubstantiated charges meant to destroy a man's character whether he lives in New York or whether he is next door. That has become your unfortunate obsession.

Your attempts to limit your criticisms to a single thread weren't effective, to say the least. When you come on here and spew poison, you can expect it to be refuted.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:No, you're not getting by with that baloney with me. I don't feel hurt or even chastised. But I would like to know what in my post you took as advice. I don't make irrational and unsubstantiated charges meant to destroy a man's character whether he lives in New York or whether he is next door. That has become your unfortunate obsession.

Your attempts to limit your criticisms to a single thread weren't effective, to say the least. When you come on here and spew poison, you can expect it to be refuted.
Your idea of refuting a post is to hurl an insult and drop somebody's name who agrees with you. Your obsession is your blind support of Donald Trump and taking criticism of him as insults aimed at you. If you cannot debate political issues dispassionately, then you should ignore my posts and limit your discussions of politics to those who believe exactly as you do.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Your idea of refuting a post is to hurl an insult and drop somebody's name who agrees with you. Your obsession is your blind support of Donald Trump and taking criticism of him as insults aimed at you. If you cannot debate political issues dispassionately, then you should ignore my posts and limit your discussions of politics to those who believe exactly as you do.

Even I cannot respond with anything interesting for this nonsense. You may be getting a bit tired.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:Even I cannot respond with anything interesting for this nonsense. You may be getting a bit tired.
Thanks for illustrating my point with another insult. It is astonishing how quickly you have mastered the art of liberal posting.
TheRealThing Wrote:Even I cannot respond with anything interesting for this nonsense. You may be getting a bit tired.

Hes the master of "getting the last word". Confusednicker:

Reply with something like poop van turd will wonka and he will still find something to ramble on about :flush:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Hes the master of "getting the last word". Confusednicker:

Reply with something like poop van turd will wonka and he will still find something to ramble on about :flush:
You really seem to struggle to think of something worth posting. Given that your grammar and spelling are among the worst of any BGR member, most people in your position would be a bit reluctant to critique other people's posting style. Not you, you proudly put those rambling, barely coherent posts out there like they are masterpieces. You are the prototypical Trump voter. You could be writing speeches for Trump. Neither Trump nor his audience would notice how little sense your words make. :biglmao:
Hoot Gibson Wrote:You really seem to struggle to think of something worth posting. Given that your grammar and spelling are among the worst of any BGR member, most people in your position would be a bit reluctant to critique other people's posting style. Not you, you proudly put those rambling, barely coherent posts out there like they are masterpieces. You are the prototypical Trump voter. You could be writing speeches for Trump. Neither Trump nor his audience would notice how little sense your words make. :biglmao:

Trump van turd wonka

See TRT :biglmao:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Trump van turd wonka

You posts are a pure parade of ignorance. Whether you are analyzing the basketball talent of Andrew Wiggins or the virtues of Donald J. Trump, you can always be counted upon for opinions unmoored from reality.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Trump van turd wonka

You posts are a pure parade of ignorance. Whether you are analyzing the basketball talent and potential of NBA Rookie of the Year Andrew Wiggins or the virtues of Donald J. Trump, you can always be counted upon for opinions unmoored from reality.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:You posts are a pure parade of ignorance. Whether you are analyzing the basketball talent and potential of NBA Rookie of the Year Andrew Wiggins or the virtues of Donald J. Trump, you can always be counted upon for opinions unmoored from reality.

You're getting so touchy now even you're making grammar mistakes after telling me about it TongueirateSho
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:You're getting so touchy now even you're making grammar mistakes after telling me about it TongueirateSho
You don't know the difference between a grammatical mistake and a typo.
Sure.....
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Sure.....

Oh don't you dare go there Run. It just might be possible that Hoot can't even make mistakes.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:Oh don't you dare go there Run. It just might be possible that Hoot can't even make mistakes.
RIUTG is not running. He is not a cultist. He follows politics like sports. It won't be the end of the world for him if Trump loses the election.

You, OTOH, seem more comfortable attacking people personally when you think you are part of a large number of like minded people. AFAIK, there is no other BGR member who shares your blind devotion to Mr. Trump. I never expected you to resort to posting like TRV, yet here you are.
TheRealThing Wrote:Oh don't you dare go there Run. It just might be possible that Hoot can't even make mistakes.

I think his overreaction says it all :eyeroll:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I think his overreaction says it all :eyeroll:

I know you are, but what is he? LOL But how was it he characterized your posts again, a pure parade of ignorance? :please:

If you will notice, no matter the level of greatness represented by Hoot's cible du jour, they are all equally wrong in his book. John Bolton, Mike Huckabee, Art Laffer, Dr Robert Jeffress, Dr Ben Carson, and Steve Moore just to name a few, are a collection of snakes and cultists.

And of course, any time posters who do not agree with him speak with one another, they are only doing so to make themselves feel better in the face of his overwhelming intellect. :biggrin:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Hoot Gibson Wrote:RIUTG is not running. He is not a cultist. He follows politics like sports. It won't be the end of the world for him if Trump loses the election.

You, OTOH, seem more comfortable attacking people personally when you think you are part of a large number of like minded people. AFAIK, there is no other BGR member who shares your blind devotion to Mr. Trump. I never expected you to resort to posting like TRV, yet here you are.

Tell you what, look up the word pragmatist and it will clear up your confusion about what constitutes being a cult follower, or blindly devoted.

In the meantime you might try taking your own advice and take the short cut home by walking a street called Civility.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
With the exception of RIUTG contributing nothing but pom poms and ignorance, this has been a fun read.
This is a Global Warning update......Dang it's cold outside and hot on BGR between Repo. :lmao:
TheRealThing Wrote:Tell you what, look up the word pragmatist and it will clear up your confusion about what constitutes being a cult follower, or blindly devoted.

In the meantime you might try taking your own advice and take the short cut home by walking a street called Civility.
Hypocrite.
TheRealThing Wrote:I know you are, but what is he? LOL But how was it he characterized your posts again, a pure parade of ignorance? :please:

If you will notice, no matter the level of greatness represented by Hoot's cible du jour, they are all equally wrong in his book. John Bolton, Mike Huckabee, Art Laffer, Dr Robert Jeffress, Dr Ben Carson, and Steve Moore just to name a few, are a collection of snakes and cultists.

And of course, any time posters who do not agree with him speak with one another, they are only doing so to make themselves feel better in the face of his overwhelming intellect. :biggrin:

Small minds are easily intimidated by subjects that are too broad for them. Confusednicker:
Motley Wrote:With the exception of RIUTG contributing nothing but pom poms and ignorance, this has been a fun read.

I am neither shocked, nor surprised, to see you and Hoot on the same page.
Clinton followers stick together.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Small minds are easily intimidated by subjects that are too broad for them. Confusednicker:
You are backing the right candidate. Trump loves the under educated. You could be Trump's Secretary of Undereducation.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:You are backing the right candidate. Trump loves the under educated. You could be Trump's Secretary of Undereducation.

I would accept any honor the emperor bestowed upon me
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I would accept any honor the emperor bestowed upon me
I believe you would but Trump's already surrounded himself with people competing to become Court Jester.
Global warming is a real thing, whether or not people like to admit it. We need to work as a society on opening our minds to important truths.