Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Outrage is the Tweeting Don
"Under our system of government presedential decree does not supercede written law, despite the imperious attitudes our most recent chief executives have assumed. Cloaking break-ins under the guise of national security does not make them any more legal than using them for the openly crass purpose of reelection. Richard Nixon discovered that just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you and his experience has shown that the American people will put up with only a certain amount of outrage before their mood turns ugly."

"From the People Who Brought You Law an' Order": William Gaither, May 1976

Note: Special Counsel Mueller is well within his reach, and we'll see.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:"Under our system of government presedential decree does not supercede written law, despite the imperious attitudes our most recent chief executives have assumed. Cloaking break-ins under the guise of national security does not make them any more legal than using them for the openly crass purpose of reelection. Richard Nixon discovered that just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you and his experience has shown that the American people will put up with only a certain amount of outrage before their mood turns ugly."

"From the People Who Brought You Law an' Order": William Gaither, May 1976

Note: Special Counsel Mueller is well within his reach, and we'll see.

Oh I see according to you recently, Bill and Hill's misdeeds are ancient history and therefore not applicable to current events as they relate to the present administration. However Gaither's musings, which predate Bill Clinton by a decade BTW and constitute the opinion of only one man, are timeless as applied to THIS ADMINISTRATION, just because you had to reach back that far to find something to corroborate the sick misapplications spawned by your own dimly lit imagination. Got it.

I realize that truth ruptures against the granite impasse of your liberal bias like a ripe grape. And I'm quite certain that you will continue to reject the reality of the "mood" of the people, which in the case of the past election though not ugly, was decisive. To wit, 'The People' rejected establishment thinking as of November 8, 2016. Sensing said rejection, the establishment went to war with the people sometime around June of 2016 and it's been all political hands on deck since. The point? Outrage.

Outrage with getting lied to and talked to like mushrooms for one. Unfulfilled campaign promises for another. Personal finances stretched thinner than a gnat's rear over a boxcar for another. 20 plus trillion worth of national debt. And finally are The Two Towers of destruction, which are out of control welfare for the listless, and unbridled and illegal immigration practices. (law states otherwise). In the movie "The Two Towers" the defeat of evil was the at the center of the plot. In present reality, defeat of political correctness, or secular humanism is the goal, and that despite your continual efforts to dress up PC in spiritual clothing.

So at best what constitutes outrage is subjective. And since your liberal/progressive biases have served to erect a 'wall of separation' between your own thoughts and objectivity, your thread starter is typical Sombrero nonsense.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

All your jive is well rehearsed. In addition, thank you for your brief remarks. By his own admission (many times) "just win, baby") and "do what it takes to win") constitute President Trump's religion and might well have opened the gate for dubious liasons and tactics. And, despite all your bluster and cloud without rain, my guess is your blather hides a gnawing sense that all is not well in the House of Trump.
BECAUSE,

the outrage is Donald Trump himself.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:
All your jive is well rehearsed. In addition, thank you for your brief remarks. By his own admission (many times) "just win, baby") and "do what it takes to win") constitute President Trump's religion and might well have opened the gate for dubious liasons and tactics. And, despite all your bluster and cloud without rain, my guess is your blather hides a gnawing sense that all is not well in the House of Trump.
BECAUSE,

the outrage is Donald Trump himself.

No now dubious liaisons (I spell that word differently than you do) and tactics, are the calling card of the last administration. What a slandering hypocrite you are.

It gives me immense pleasure to watch you and your crew writhing in agony over DJT. He is and will be a successful President no matter how intently you lie your head off about it. I bet a stake went through your heart when you heard about the new military transgender policy. :biggrin: And when you debut your 'word of the day', you really should try to get it spelled right if you want to go on impressing vector and Gitback.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:No now dubious liaisons (I spell that word differently than you do) and tactics, are the calling card of the last administration. What a slandering hypocrite you are.

It gives me immense pleasure to watch you and your crew writhing in agony over DJT. He is and will be a successful President no matter how intently you lie your head off about it. I bet a stake went through your heart when you heard about the new military transgender policy. :biggrin: And when you debut your 'word of the day', you really should try to get it spelled right if you want to go on impressing vector and Gitback.

Now you are grasping, Edna Prude. The problem, Peacock, is not a President changing a military policy. The outrage is doing it on Twitter and blindsiding the brass. Now, it may just tickle your zealot's heart to imagine someone "writhing in agony" over Trump's election, which is sad enough, but to, head in sand, just plain ignore all the coming and going, the tweeting don giving Jr. the statement on the Russia meeting, and just outrage after outrage? And Edna wants to get out the ruler on spelling? Pathetic is what you are, PeeWeeGee, any which way you spell it.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Now you are grasping, Edna Prude. The problem, Peacock, is not a President changing a military policy. The outrage is doing it on Twitter and blindsiding the brass. Now, it may just tickle your zealot's heart to imagine someone "writhing in agony" over Trump's election, which is sad enough, but to, head in sand, just plain ignore all the coming and going, the tweeting don giving Jr. the statement on the Russia meeting, and just outrage after outrage? And Edna wants to get out the ruler on spelling? Pathetic is what you are, PeeWeeGee, any which way you spell it.

Oh it's never been much of reach to deal with your ridiculous blather. You've already been TKO'd in rounds one and two in this thread, why would I want to make you look much better than you do by continuing on with a fight that like the rest, was over before it started? However in pointing out that your use of big words is always clumsy, you could still get by with it if you could just spell them correctly. :Thumbs:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:Oh it's never been much of reach to deal with your ridiculous blather. You've already been TKO'd in rounds one and two in this thread, why would I want to make you look much better than you do by continuing on with a fight that like the rest, was over before it started? However in pointing out that your use of big words is always clumsy, you could still get by with it if you could just spell them correctly. :Thumbs:

And, yet again, the Human Peacock leaves the corner and thrusts arms upward, declaring himself the winner, when, ultimately, and pinultimately, he is simply a Forum Boy.

The outrage is Trump himself, and not a scintilla of your Forum Boy "fluff-n-puff" changes that.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:And, yet again, the Human Peacock leaves the corner and thrusts arms upward, declaring himself the winner, when, ultimately, and pinultimately, he is simply a Forum Boy.

The outrage is Trump himself, and not a scintilla of your Forum Boy "fluff-n-puff" changes that.

Sombrero 'words of the day' ---

07/31
liason = liaison

08/01
pinultimately = penultimately

Funny stuff, keep it coming.

pe·nul·ti·mate.
[pəˈnəltəmət]
ADJECTIVE

"last but one in a series of things; second to the last:"

Anybody on here whom may want to take a stab at explaining how the insertion of the word pinultimately had anything to do with what dumbrero was trying to say, please feel free to do so. :biglmao:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
He's still potus. :biglmao:
Look at those markets.
Now that he's recovered the markets he is going to start working on middle class wages.

Remember, the economy is the only thing that matters to Trump voters. It's a sure reelection in 2020 if he's able to bring the middle class up.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:He's still potus. :biglmao:
Look at those markets.
Now that he's recovered the markets he is going to start working on middle class wages.

Remember, the economy is the only thing that matters to Trump voters. It's a sure reelection in 2020 if he's able to bring the middle class up.

The markets have been going UP the last 8 years I have averaged a little over 12 % return the last 8 years I hope it does keep going UP at least the next 2 years I can retire then but it's not just Donald's policy's this been going on for a while

Sadly, from "Hey, he called me" (No, he didn't) to fishing for justification to fire the Special Counsel, the tweeting don himself IS the outrage. However, per usual, Forum Boy, none other than PeeWeeGee, trots out the Edna Prude persona, as if such miniscule nonsense somehow mitigates the zealotry evidenced in his "Geegollygosh the tweeting don is great" hog slop.
vector Wrote:The markets have been going UP the last 8 years I have averaged a little over 12 % return the last 8 years I hope it does keep going UP at least the next 2 years I can retire then but it's not just Donald's policy's this been going on for a while

It was dumbasses like you that said the market would crash if Trump was elected.

Stupid then, stupid now.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:
Sadly, from "Hey, he called me" (No, he didn't) to fishing for justification to fire the Special Counsel, the tweeting don himself IS the outrage. However, per usual, Forum Boy, none other than PeeWeeGee, trots out the Edna Prude persona, as if such miniscule nonsense somehow mitigates the zealotry evidenced in his "Geegollygosh the tweeting don is great" hog slop.

Gee, using all them big words that you don't have a clue as to what their meanings are again, I see....Carry on there, Geraldo..:eyeroll:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:He's still potus. :biglmao:
Look at those markets.

What about the poor? Do you think the poor should be brought up?
Bob Seger Wrote:Gee, using all them big words that you don't have a clue as to what their meanings are again, I see....Carry on there, Geraldo..:eyeroll:

Can't you just see the glassy eyes, the foam encrusted lips, and that classically vacant stare of zealot on his face? Confusednicker:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Bob Seger Wrote:Gee, using all them big words that you don't have a clue as to what their meanings are again, I see....Carry on there, Geraldo..:eyeroll:

Well, hey, Bob. Long time no diss. Big words. Little words. Medium words. Eh, carry on.
TheRealThing Wrote:Can't you just see the glassy eyes, the foam encrusted lips, and that classically vacant stare of zealot on his face? Confusednicker:

Technically, Edna, using a compound adjective: "foam-encrusted."

The zealot's stare is not vacant: see Tom Cruise and David Miscaviage, or any number of other "zeal without temperance" followers of clay-footed leaders.
Chump acts like a 2 year old and then tweets about it. His followers always are ready to justify his 2 year old like behavior.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Well, hey, Bob. Long time no diss. Big words. Little words. Medium words. Eh, carry on.

Why do you think they're all so full of anger?
Which group is full of anger?
Granny Bear Wrote:Which group is full of anger?

The conservatives. I used to like these guys, but now I see their anger and where it comes from.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Technically, Edna, using a compound adjective: "foam-encrusted."

The zealot's stare is not vacant: see Tom Cruise and David Miscaviage, or any number of other "zeal without temperance" followers of clay-footed leaders.

Yeah and just think, they could just sever all ties with reality and fall into the vacuous sanctuary in which you dwell.

But like I said, wait until I use a particular word in a sentence before you test the water. Then at least you'll get it spelled correctly.

I'm out on idolizing Tom, but you go ahead and take the lead of Mr. Cruise, because that's about as close to reality as you'll likely ever come. And after all, as long as you remain a proficient plagiarizer, you'll stay on as leader of your posse, and give Gitback's life meaning. Who BTW, likely emanates from the same keyboard as does Sombrero.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:Yeah and just think, they could just sever all ties with reality and fall into the vacuous sanctuary in which you dwell.

But like I said, wait until I use a particular word in a sentence before you test the water. Then at least you'll get it spelled correctly.

I'm out on idolizing Tom, but you go ahead and take the lead of Mr. Cruise, because that's about as close to reality as you'll likely ever come. And after all, as long as you remain a proficient plagiarizer, you'll stay on as leader of your posse, and give Gitback's life meaning. Who BTW, likely emanates from the same keyboard as does Sombrero.

Or so you need to believe. Now, your prooftexting perhaps satisfies your own peacockian pontifications, and your "you copy me, you copy me" is but more screeching; however, it is as empty as it is vain because you lift up the tweeting don as some sort of Crusader and ignore his personal life and dubious integrity.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Or so you need to believe. Now, your prooftexting perhaps satisfies your own peacockian pontifications, and your "you copy me, you copy me" is but more screeching; however, it is as empty as it is vain because you lift up the tweeting don as some sort of Crusader and ignore his personal life and dubious integrity.

You are either unable or incapable of putting forth any sort of fact based debate therefore you resort, as do all bested libs, to schoolyard pettiness. In case you hadn't heard, "All men have sinned and come short of the glory of God." You're not even a 'smidgeon' to quote your hero Obama, better a person than DJT. And you are certainly not in any sort of position to judge him. He's doing fine, in fact, the governor of West Virginia changed his party affiliation from Dimmocrat to Republican in front of the entire nation during tonight's Trump rally in Huntington. Much better men than you pray for the President every day.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]