Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky vs. Southern Miss (9/2)
September 2nd @ 4:00PM EST from Hattiesburg, Mississippi. The game will be on CBS Sports Network, you need to check your cable/satellite package to make sure you get this channel.

I CAN'T WAIT!!!!! UK was up big last year vs. Southern Miss, but ended up letting Southern Miss steal a victory. A 7-5 season was great, but an 8-4 season slipped away in the 2nd half.

UK finishes the task this year and opens the 2017 with a Win!!!!
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
They definitely need to get this win. I think they go down and take care of business 34-17.
35-7 Cat's
We are headed down to Hattiesburg for the game so the Cats better win, UK 35-20...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm pretty sure we will see a much different result than last year. Their good QB Mullens is gone, and UK is loaded at corner, gonna force them into their ground game,but they return Ito Smith in the backfield,and as long as the defensive front comes to play and can neutralize Smith, I don't see Southern Miss keeping up with all the weapons UK has at their disposal this year.

Kentucky 45
Southern Miss 21
I dont sere Kentucky losing this game. 28 - 7 Wildcats
Loosing Cole Mosier and Dorian Baker in back to back scrimmages doesn't help the cause. We are deep at OL & WR.

I still see the Cats getting the W.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Cat win 27 to 17
I see a UK win vs Southern Miss but I'm afraid that some UK fans will be disappointed. I just don't see UK being as dominant as some people think. Maybe it's because that I've followed UK football for so many years and been disappointed so many times. I see a 7-5 season but I hope I'm wrong and it's better.
UK 17
So. Miss 10
28-10 UK with the win. I think it will be sloppy at first but by end of the game UK will look more in rhythm.
Glad to get the win but not much has changed with the cats