Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pike Central at it again...
Rumor has it PC has enrolled 2 new kids from New York, and expecting 3 to 5 more transfers as well, and local parents are livid! If there is any truth behind this, it has to stop! You would think the article last year would have been enough, but apparently didn't phase them.

Thoughts?
Where are these "expected transfers" supposedly coming from? Out of state or from fellow 15th Region schools?
bloodypike91 Wrote:Rumor has it PC has enrolled 2 new kids from New York, and expecting 3 to 5 more transfers as well, and local parents are livid! If there is any truth behind this, it has to stop! You would think the article last year would have been enough, but apparently didn't phase them.

Thoughts?

[Image:

]

#openenrollmenthasnolimits More mash taters please!!!
Yes this is the word on the street currently.

Word from Buckley's Creek is that the S.S. Hawks Nest was seen docking at Pikeville Pond with a boat full of new recruits led by the captain of the ship, Dave Clevenger, of course!

What gets me the most is the fact is that they send dirty Dave on these recruiting trips over and over and he comes back with no talent.
KingGotNext Wrote:Yes this is the word on the street currently.

Word from Buckley's Creek is that the S.S. Hawks Nest was seen docking at Pikeville Pond with a boat full of new recruits led by the captain of the ship, Dave Clevenger, of course!

What gets me the most is the fact is that they send dirty Dave on these recruiting trips over and over and he comes back with no talent.

Yes I have to agree that Dirty Dave sucks at his recruiting job he definitely needs to be fired lol
Nobody has broken an BGR rules yet.... just a friendly reminder to use some discretion before posting about this topic. If you remember back in February of this year, Pike Central got some major publicity & some legal issues regarding this same type of situation (that may still be ongoing), you don't wanna get your self in a trick bag.

Even if what bloodypike91 posted is accurate, this situation is something that you can burn your own finger poking someone else's fire.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Pulp Fiction,

I, in no way stated this as fact, accused anyone, mentioned names, or spoke of any illegal action. I simply spoke out of a rumor I had heard. I am not poking any fire. I was posting to ask if anyone had heard if PC was expecting any transfers, not if they were expecting any "recruits". Only time will tell if kids show up.
bloodypike91 Wrote:Pulp Fiction,

I, in no way stated this as fact, accused anyone, mentioned names, or spoke of any illegal action. I simply spoke out of a rumor I had heard. I am not poking any fire. I was posting to ask if anyone had heard if PC was expecting any transfers, not if they were expecting any "recruits". Only time will tell if kids show up.

And I never said you "stated this as fact, accused anyone, mentioned names, or spoke of any illegal action." Just trying to let everybody know to be mindful of what you say on here about this issue.

Members can say or talk about anything you want, as long as you stay within the BGR rules. Like I said in my first post, as long as no BGR rules were broken. I think this topic is a touchy subject at this particular school.
There’s no wonder why Local parents are livid because nobody around here will give two Dumps if PC wins with a bunch of kids not produced from here IMHO!!! Hate it for the kids dedicated to the program from pike
bloodypike91 Wrote:Rumor has it PC has enrolled 2 new kids from New York, and expecting 3 to 5 more transfers as well, and local parents are livid! If there is any truth behind this, it has to stop! You would think the article last year would have been enough, but apparently didn't phase them.

Thoughts?

it's ridiculous that this stuff is allowed.
[Image: https://usatftw.files.wordpress.com/2014/10/27w7ovy.gif] #sneakeypikeycentry More mash taters please!!!
Recruiting is Pike County? That is blasphemy
Twitter: @tc_analytics

fatpatfan Wrote:[Image: https://usatftw.files.wordpress.com/2014/10/27w7ovy.gif] #sneakeypikeycentry More mash taters please!!!
sneaky snakes everywhere.
Guess it's ok if you only recruit kids from other 15th region schools right. How do you think pikeville won the region tournament?_ Roberts, watkins, Hamilton's & battelle
Warriorhawk17 Wrote:Guess it's ok if you only recruit kids from other 15th region schools right. How do you think pikeville won the region tournament?_ Roberts, watkins, Hamilton's & battelle
Ok, gotta stop this one right here. Battaile moved here in like 5th grade or so because his father got a job at the hospital. Roberts, his mother works at PHS, has for her entire teaching career I believe, and both he and his sister spent nearly their entire academic life at Pikeville. I think he MAY have gone to Shelby Valley a year or so when his dad was an assistant football coach there, but if he did it was in junior high. Watkins and Hamilton were transfers in high school, not denying that at all. So know your facts and worry about your own school.
PHSForever Wrote:Ok, gotta stop this one right here. Battaile moved here in like 5th grade or so because his father got a job at the hospital. Roberts, his mother works at PHS, has for her entire teaching career I believe, and both he and his sister spent nearly their entire academic life at Pikeville. I think he MAY have gone to Shelby Valley a year or so when his dad was an assistant football coach there, but if he did it was in junior high. Watkins and Hamilton were transfers in high school, not denying that at all. So know your facts and worry about your own school.
*CRICKETS* Warriorhawk apparently doesn't handle facts well. Can we get a mod to shut this thread down? I'm not even a Pike Central fan and this whole thread is nothing more than an innuendo tossing, steaming pile of horse hockey that serves no purpose.
PHSForever Wrote:*CRICKETS* Warriorhawk apparently doesn't handle facts well. Can we get a mod to shut this thread down? I'm not even a Pike Central fan and this whole thread is nothing more than an innuendo tossing, steaming pile of horse hockey that serves no purpose.

Agreed.

[Image: https://casagrandeaz.gov/wp-content/uplo...80_xxl.jpg]