Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hillary Supports 11-year old Taking a Knee
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/hillar...spartandhp

What do you guys think?
Bigger question is how are they keeping that frail, sickly woman alive?
Granny Bear Wrote:https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/hillar...spartandhp

What do you guys think?

I think Hillary is a desperately wicked hag who has only one main claim to fame. She's married, (sort of) to William Jefferson Clinton. She was no more qualified to serve in high public office than any other former first lady.

But following her husband's impeachment and disgraced departure from the Oval Office, deepstate Clintonistas bought her the NY Senatorial seat in which she performed quite unremarkably. Then after Obama easily defeated her in the 2007 Democratic Presidential Primary, she nonetheless got handed the US Secretary of State job, in which she performed less than unremarkably. Then, after the Clintons had been relegated to standing in Obama's shadow for 8 long years, she somehow managed to screw up her second automatic coronation as the first female President, when one Donald J Trump made her look absurd in his campaign.

I would expect her therefore, to continue to live up to the petulancy for which she is now known. I have always said that liberals would see this nation lying on history's ash heap long before they will ever consent to coexist with conservatives. FYI, RINO's don't count because they're not conservatives.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Hillary has never been a very stable personality, but when the Democratic party decided to support Obama but promised Hillary her turn in 8 years (here....take the SOS position as a pacifier) and she blew that opportunity, I firmly believe that she had a complete psychotic break down!!
Chelsea just said abortion was a boom to the economy so it's like Dr. Evil had a kid with Cruella Deville...Clintons are an abomination and a disgrace.
Granny Bear Wrote:Hillary has never been a very stable personality, but when the Democratic party decided to support Obama but promised Hillary her turn in 8 years (here....take the SOS position as a pacifier) and she blew that opportunity, I firmly believe that she had a complete psychotic break down!!
What really sent her over the edge was actually lies. The polls had her winning easily, but If you always looked at those polls, they all had one thing in common, that being the +20-+45 Dems polled. Trump and his campaign knew this and knew they had a chance, but Hillary actually believed what she was seeing as truth, but turned out to be lies. I seen a midterm poll just today that had dems with a 75% chance of taking the House, but then i looked and sure enough there it was again. I’ve always said polls are just for suppressing votes. Dem turnouts for special elections are a little concerning, so republicans better get off their butts and vote come Nov. i seen Trumps approval rating with Blacks has come to 36%, hopefully that will trickle down. He will be campaigning hard toward Nov i do know that and so far the man has delivered with winners.

Sorry got off track. Lol. There are days Trump can make me shake my head wondering what he was thinking, but could you imagine a Hillary Clinton Admin? Talk about dodging a bullet, i believe this country dodged a Nuke by not electing her. The other day it looked like she was wearing a table cloth on a stage, under it looked like a machine or something, her health has to be bad right now.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/how...spartandhp

Another perspective from Tony Dungy.

I have always respected this man.