Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky Offers Corbin's Longmire
#55PirateFan Wrote:No you dont!😂😂😂
I do. I really do :biggrin:
pjdoug Wrote:I do. I really do :biggrin:

Hahahaha!
single shot Wrote:If you actually knew were these kids lived you would know Treyveon lives in downtown Corbin and the upcoming QB as you call him lives in Corbin school district just past Corbin primary close to Tattersall subdivision... I’m not saying there’s not kids at the school going out of district but the ones everybody constantly try and bring up on here are in Corbin school district
Well if that’s your story I’ll let you stick with it. But someone might want to stop the rumors and information a lot of people are hearing like giving a Williamsburg QB dad a job in Corbin and pushing treyveon to move before someone with power goes sniffing around the Corbin program. That negative connotation isn’t to for any program. Right bell county?
UCfan1 Wrote:Well if that’s your story I’ll let you stick with it. But someone might want to stop the rumors and information a lot of people are hearing like giving a Williamsburg QB dad a job in Corbin and pushing treyveon to move before someone with power goes sniffing around the Corbin program. That negative connotation isn’t to for any program. Right bell county?

By all means go ahead and investigate please, call in the FBI. That’s all I’ve heard the last few years is tape recordings, wire taps, pictures, etc. It’s all smoke and no fire, simply because all these surrounding schools have the same athletes they just don’t know how to develop them or don’t try...
pjdoug Wrote:Where from originally? Smile

Russia or maybe Germany lmao
single shot Wrote:Russia or maybe Germany lmao

Definitely not Corbin? Smile. Sprechen Englisch. lol
UCfan1 Wrote:Well if that’s your story I’ll let you stick with it. But someone might want to stop the rumors and information a lot of people are hearing like giving a Williamsburg QB dad a job in Corbin and pushing treyveon to move before someone with power goes sniffing around the Corbin program. That negative connotation isn’t to for any program. Right bell county?

Who is the quarterback? Where does he live? :biggrin:
pjdoug Wrote:Definitely not Corbin? Smile. Sprechen Englisch. lol

Ok South Corbin, very south...
single shot Wrote:Ok South Corbin, very south...

Knoxville? lol
Who is set to be the QB for the Hounds this year? I've not heard anything about it. Also, who should be the starting backfield and receivers?
Corbin Wrote:Who is set to be the QB for the Hounds this year? I've not heard anything about it. Also, who should be the starting backfield and receivers?

I think QB will probably be determined when the pads go on. As far as RB and WR go, I’m sure Yeager, Longmire, and Steely, and Massengill will play pretty large roles along with others.
What about the two freshmen? Sparks and Patterson? Significant time as freshmen?
Single Wing 77 Wrote:I think QB will probably be determined when the pads go on. As far as RB and WR go, I’m sure Yeager, Longmire, and Steely, and Massengill will play pretty large roles along with others.
Yeager is tough.
Corbin Wrote:What about the two freshmen? Sparks and Patterson? Significant time as freshmen?

I honestly don’t know. The skill spots are pretty deep right now. That being said I wouldn’t be surprised at all to see them get some quality reps with the varsity this year. Time will tell.
Corbin Wrote:What about the two freshmen? Sparks and Patterson? Significant time as freshmen?

From what I’m hearing Patterson will prolly get some varsity reps kind of like Trey did last year. Sparks has a long way to go...