Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How many players does Pikeville have as of Aug. 5th?
I've heard a lot of players have quit. I hope I'm wrong. First word was 45, word is now it's many less.Sad
I was out at some practices the first week -- there were 45 out there.

Back out there this past week...I counted 42. I think all but a couple of the Freshmen that were practicing early on have been separated from the rest of the varsity practice.

Have only heard of TWO kids that have quit since the first week -- one was a kid that didn't do any of the off-season program, the other was a Freshman.

One of the Sophomores on this year's team told me this weekend a player or two that haven't played since Jr. High want to come back to the team -- of course, being late, that'll mean sitting out several games.
Panther1 Wrote:I was out at some practices the first week -- there were 45 out there.

Back out there this past week...I counted 42. I think all but a couple of the Freshmen that were practicing early on have been separated from the rest of the varsity practice.

Have only heard of TWO kids that have quit since the first week -- one was a kid that didn't do any of the off-season program, the other was a Freshman.

One of the Sophomores on this year's team told me this weekend a player or two that haven't played since Jr. High want to come back to the team -- of course, being late, that'll mean sitting out several games.

Great news. Glad my source was dead wrong.
We had a few out last week due to some injuries and this nasty stomach virus thats been going around. That may have been what youre source saw. We also had a kid that got burned pretty bad in an accident and hes going to be out for awhile as well his name is Marvin Lee so everyone pray for him please.