Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tua Tagovailoa injury
Nick Saban will be questioned about this decision to put Tua back in after he’s already injured and questionable to start. But Saban puts him back in to practice a 2 minute drill after it looked like his day was done and Matt Jones was warming up.

Tua they are saying has suffered the same hip injury that Bo Jackson suffered with his career ending injury.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
I have seen reports that he had a dislocated hip. Which will not be good news because it's easier for it to happen again in the future. Hip injuries are nothing to mess with. My son injured his hip in 8th grade. He had to have reconstructive surgery to fix it. If Tua has the same kind of injury my son had, he should be fine in the long run.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Saban cost the kid millions of dollars by playing him in a blowout.
And that’s why college athletes should get compensation. Saban goes home tonight after making a bad coaching decision and will continue making 7 million a year. And of this is bad, Tua will lose any chance of making that money.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Spud6 Wrote:And that’s why college athletes should get compensation. Saban goes home tonight after making a bad coaching decision and will continue making 7 million a year. And of this is bad, Tua will lose any chance of making that money.

I feel college athletes are compensated. Something very similar, in a smaller scale, happened to Roy Kidd and EKU in the early 90's. They were ranked #1 in the country at something 9-0. Their entire offense was basically run through their option qb Lorenzo Fields who.was an amazing athlete. EKU had built a huge lead in their 9th game of the season against Tennessee Tech. Kidd had taken Fields out of the game. Their Tech came back to within something like 21 points. Fields talked Kidd into putting him back in the game. On the first drive after reentering the game, Fields led the Colonels to another touchdown, but after he crossed the goaline, he was horse collared, and it broke his leg severly. He went from a NFL prospect to having major surgery and never playing again. EKU beat Marshall the next week, then lost their last regular season game to Morehead and the next week, they lost their first round playoff game to Furman.
Westside Wrote:I feel college athletes are compensated. Something very similar, in a smaller scale, happened to Roy Kidd and EKU in the early 90's. They were ranked #1 in the country at something 9-0. Their entire offense was basically run through their option qb Lorenzo Fields who.was an amazing athlete. EKU had built a huge lead in their 9th game of the season against Tennessee Tech. Kidd had taken Fields out of the game. Their Tech came back to within something like 21 points. Fields talked Kidd into putting him back in the game. On the first drive after reentering the game, Fields led the Colonels to another touchdown, but after he crossed the goaline, he was horse collared, and it broke his leg severly. He went from a NFL prospect to having major surgery and never playing again. EKU beat Marshall the next week, then lost their last regular season game to Morehead and the next week, they lost their first round playoff game to Furman.

An education ain’t making Tua a millionaire in 1 year like his god given ability has done for him along with his work ethic.
#BBFL
Spud6 Wrote:An education ain’t making Tua a millionaire in 1 year like his god given ability has done for him along with his work ethic.

No, but it is putting him in a position to make millions. It is all a process. The injury is very sad, but life can be harsh.
Saban is paid to win College Football games not get players ready for the Pro's. He may regret playing TUA up big in the 2nd, but injuries are part of the game. Hopefully TUA has a insurance policy in case of a worst case he can never play again.