Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
College Football Playoff
Who do you all have in your playoff?
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Ohio St.
LSU
Clemson
Alabama
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Assuming they go undefeated the rest of the way:

Ohio State
LSU
Clemson
Alabama

I would take Alabama over Georgia because Alabama's loss is better than Georgia's . If Ohio State loses to Michigan this week,, but still wins the Big 10 Championship game, I would still out them in the playoffs.
Westside Wrote:Assuming they go undefeated the rest of the way:

Ohio State
LSU
Clemson
Alabama

I would take Alabama over Georgia because Alabama's loss is better than Georgia's . If Ohio State loses to Michigan this week,, but still wins the Big 10 Championship game, I would still out them in the playoffs.

Alabama may very well squeeze in to the four spot, and I honestly think that’s part of the reason Ohio St. jumped LSU this week. I think the committee is looking ahead, and they wouldn’t want an LSU-Alabama rematch in the semis.
LSU
Clemson
OSU
UTAH
It's going to get interesting if LSU and Clemson win out and Ohio State has 1 loss in the big 10 championship against a 1 loss Minnesota. And also having 1 loss big 12 champs with either Baylor or Oregon as well as a 1 loss Utah. That means you'll have 5 teams fighting for 2 spots with the big 12 winner, Utah, Alabama, Ohio State, and Minnesota.