13 Jackson County
14 Harlan

If these schools had a football team
15 Oneida Baptist 
16. Barbourville 
17 Redbird
[-] The following 1 user Likes 64SUR's post:
  • Bull got out!
Harlan County new coach doing a good job already?

Just looked at there schedule, they play most these teams in the top 10 of the 13th region.
I'd bump Harlan Co below Wburg and North Laurel at this point and probably have Pineville 9 and South Laurel 10 (Whitley County just seems to be a dumpster fire at the moment). Other than that it looks about right. Your 5-8 are right teams but put the names in a hat and draw em out for the order because on any given night any of those 3 could beat the other two.
How many regions?
(08-23-2021, 06:28 PM)64SUR Wrote: 1. Corbin (25)
2. Harlan County 
3. Williamsburg 
4. North Laurel 
5. Knox Central 
6. Middlesboro
7. Clay County 
8. Bell County 
9. Whitley County
10. Pineville 

* (25 votes) I voted all of them .  Lol
11 South Laurel 
12 Lynn Camp
13 Jackson County
14 Harlan

If these schools had a football team
15 Oneida Baptist 
16. Barbourville 
17 Redbird
Clay County is not better than Whitley County.
(08-23-2021, 10:59 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: Harlan County new coach doing a good job already?

Just looked at there schedule, they play most these teams in the top 10 of the 13th region.

Did you forget to look at Whitley County's schedule? lol
(08-24-2021, 12:03 AM)fridaynightfights Wrote: I'd bump Harlan Co below Wburg and North Laurel at this point and probably have Pineville 9 and South Laurel 10 (Whitley County just seems to be a dumpster fire at the moment). Other than that it looks about right. Your 5-8 are right teams but put the names in a hat and draw em out for the order because on any given night any of those 3 could beat the other two.

Whitley County lost a tough, hard fought game on the road in the last seconds. Calling them dumpster fire is crazy talk.
I honestly thought after all the changes at Whitley in the off season, they came out with a strong showing. The Perry Central game backed it up. I know Perry Central got a ton better middle of last season.
(08-24-2021, 06:54 AM)Bull got out! Wrote: I honestly thought  after all the changes at Whitley in the off season, they came out with a strong showing. The Perry Central game backed it up. I know Perry Central got a ton better middle of last season.
I thought so. We know that Perry Central has a great coach that has been there long enough to have them much improved. Whitley County has a long way to go, but they gave great effort and fought until the end.
1. Corbin
2. Harlan CO
3. North Laurel if they continue to play like they did last week
4. Williamsburg
5. Knox
6. Middlesboro
7. Bell
8. Clay
9. Whitley
10. South even with a loss/ pineville wins but so weak scheduled how do you compare.

jmo
[-] The following 1 user Likes Gridiron_Raid's post:
  • 64SUR
Barbourville would beat OBI.