Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clay County 40 Lynn Camp 0
Final. 

Congratulations to Clay County on 2 in a row!
Got my hands on some of the action and figured I would post it. Big shout out to Adam Collins #9 for Clay County. 2 Touchdowns a running touchdown and a 52 yard touchdown from the arm of Rice. Trevor Spurlock with a touchdown run. Clays talent is there. Big catch for Brody Wolfe on a 60 yard touchdown. How about Casey Rice catching a 22 yard touchdown pass from Rice. Very proud of these boys. Saying a little prayer for one of my favorites as he was out of this game with a injury #56 Andrew Roberts.

Keep your heads up Lynn Camp.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bull got out!'s post:
  • Tigerfan56
Could Clay be better in football than basketball this season?
(09-04-2021, 01:02 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: Could Clay be better in football than basketball this season?

I believe you are on to something there, could be very true.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bull got out!'s post:
  • Tigerfan56
These are two programs heading in opposite directions. Was told Lynn Camp has less than 20 kids out for the team this season. Their KHSAA roster shows 23 players so I'm assuming either someone told me wrong or they've dropped a few. Either way it's going to be tough to compete with anyone with around 20 kids. On the flip side Sizemore is proving what the folks at Bracken County knew about him. He's a top notch coach that will have Clay County on the rise. They definitely need to upgrade the schedule after this year though.