Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard @ Bell County 08/12/2022 (Scrimmage)
How did this one turn out? There wasn’t a live feed and I didn’t get to attend
Details would be great.. I asked around and the only comment I got was they scored some and we scored some…
(08-13-2022, 04:50 PM)bac2369 Wrote: Details would be great.. I asked around and the only comment I got was they scored some and we scored some…
Yea no kidding! My experience with Bell fans is it was either a blow out and not worth discussing or they really didn’t like the way it turned out. Who knows though
16 to 14 I think bell started out pretty good couldn’t finish the Drive think we fumble couple times didn’t think we bad but not great hazard going be tough out in 1a an think are corners struggle a little bit

Look like we dress about 50 if I counted right
15-13. Hazard up 7-0 at the half. Couple of early 2nd half fumbles led to hazard being up 13-0 after the missed PAT. Bell then hit a nice deep pass that made it 13-8 with the 2 point conversion. At that point it looked like bell just started to out physical hazard. Scored again to make 15-13 with the PAT. Both teams had a few mess ups but overall was a pretty decent game.
Did freshman burnett play QB1 or did thomas? Burnett should step in from what i’m hearing around the Hill