Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry Central 77 Powell County 62
Final from Powell county
Hail Commodores!
The Miller kid for PCC is a player. PCC not the most athletic team but they play killer D… I’m gonna take Perry over Knott
I got knott over pcc I'd love to see pcc pull it out but the size advantage knott has is going to hurt pcc I think I'm hoping I'm wrong though! Miller was a beast in the second half an castle kept them going the first half it was a great game
If kizer don’t play, then Knott will have more of a advantage , but if he plays and is healthy, Perry has a chance and it all goes back to depth, if we had a 6’5 athletic kid like Noah playing, size wouldn’t be a issue .. just hope we can win tomorrow and move on. Have a blessed day everyone
Jet fighter good to see ya back going on about Noah so here's the thing noahs is what 6'3 maybe 6'3 and a half in shoes an we know he can jump but you gotta box out to rebound an that's more then just jumping he has never played basketball an Park league is a lot different then varsity games an there's more to basketball then being able to dunk you get on every pcc post to talk about for some reason an he ain't even at pcc anymore an before your rebuttal of the coaches didn't ask him to play whining they shouldn't have to ask him coaches only come around ask for the best in the region that's already playing call up some parents an ask if hoskins saw any potential in noah for the hardwood he would have asked
(03-08-2024, 04:43 PM)Bigbluewarehouse Wrote: Jet fighter good to see ya back going on about Noah so here's the thing noahs is what 6'3 maybe 6'3 and a half in shoes an we know he can jump but you gotta box out to rebound an that's more then just jumping he has never played basketball an Park league is a lot different then varsity games an there's more to basketball then being able to dunk you get on every pcc post to talk about for some reason an he ain't even at pcc anymore an before your rebuttal of the coaches didn't ask him to play whining they shouldn't have to ask him coaches only come around ask for the best in the region that's already playing call up some parents an ask if hoskins saw any potential in noah for the hardwood he would have asked
No. Someone had said earlier that kcc has too much size , I was only saying if kizer plays then Perry can offset that size some and if a kid like Noah was playing, Perry could win this region.
(03-08-2024, 04:57 PM)Jet fighter Wrote:
(03-08-2024, 04:43 PM)Bigbluewarehouse Wrote: Jet fighter good to see ya back going on about Noah so here's the thing noahs is what 6'3 maybe 6'3 and a half in shoes an we know he can jump but you gotta box out to rebound an that's more then just jumping he has never played basketball an Park league is a lot different then varsity games an there's more to basketball then being able to dunk you get on every pcc post to talk about for some reason an he ain't even at pcc anymore an before your rebuttal of the coaches didn't ask him to play whining they shouldn't have to ask him coaches only come around ask for the best in the region that's already playing call up some parents an ask if hoskins saw any potential in noah for the hardwood he would have asked
No. Someone had said earlier that kcc has too much size , I was only saying if kizer plays then Perry can offset that size some and if a kid like Noah was playing, Perry could win this region.
Buddy idk what planet your on or what you smoke before you come into these posts but has noah ever play varsity ball  or even jv answer is no is he athletic yes but noah is not good enough nor does he have enough experience to play varsity basketball you can't seriously think just because someone can run fast an jump that makes them a natural for basketball! I'd like to see how fast he can move dribbling a ball or see if he can even shoot I don't see him being able to score even down low you keep calling him a big man he's not that big an he's about 2 inches shorter then you're giving him credit for be happy he can play football an just stop cause you sound dumb!
Powell fought hard but it ends an underachieving season for them.
[-] The following 1 user Likes TribeTime's post:
  • Bigbluewarehouse
The people covering these games needs to stop bragging on these coaches that don’t know up from down!
(03-08-2024, 09:40 PM)Gladiator Man Wrote: The people covering these games needs to stop bragging on these coaches that don’t know up from down!
Give us those coaching credentials Gladiator so all these bum coaches can follow some of your lead and learn a thing or two
Perry will beat Knott by 20.
I agree Perry will win. Knott is the most overrated team in the region