Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Iowa 94 LSU 87 (Women's Elite Eight)
Final. Reese rolled up her ankle early but was able to come back. Clark had 41.
This game was very entertaining! Clark out on a show and the storylines delivered for a very enjoyable game to watch. I enjoyed this game more than any boys game this March
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
(04-02-2024, 12:35 AM)Spud6 Wrote: This game was very entertaining! Clark out on a show and the storylines delivered for a very enjoyable game to watch. I enjoyed this game more than any boys game this March

I agree with you. I love the way the girls play the game. Clark is SO good!!! There are very few players I'd pay to watch play. She's one of them.
I really enjoyed this game!! Along with stunning performances, you have all the glitz, glam and drama!!
I'm surprised there wasn't at least one fight during the game! Also surprised at how conservative Mulkey's outfit was.
I was for LSU all the way, but when I saw they left the court when the national anthem was about to be played while the Iowa team remained on the court and held hands, I was glad they lost.
The LSU-Iowa and USC-UCONN women's games were the #1 and #3 most bet on women's games in history.  Both of those games had more money wagered on them than any NBA game played that night.

Also,  the Iowa/LSU game had more TV viewers than the Purdue/Tenn Elite 8 game on the men's side, every World Series game last year, the final round of the Masters last year, and all but one of the 2023 NBA Finals games.

Women's basketball has made it, folks.