1- Ballard Memorial, Caverna, Fulton County, Russellville
2- Bethlehem, Campbellsville, Holy Cross (Louisville), Kentucky Country Day
3- Bellevue, Dayton, Newport, Newport Central Catholic
4- Bishop Brossart, Holy Cross (Covington), Ludlow, Trimble County
5- Berea, Eminence, Frankfort, Sayre
6- Fairview, Nicholas County, Paris, Raceland
* 7- Harlan, Lynn Camp, Middlesboro, Pineville, Williamsburg
* 8- Hazard, Paintsville, Pikeville

Pikeville is no doubt the heavy favorite. For fun put your possible top preseason top 10 and who you think might be where and why?
Way too early Top 10:

1. Pikeville
2. Campbellsville
3. Sayre
4. Raceland
5. NCC
6. Paris
7. Williamsburg
8. Newport
9. KCD
10. Ludlow
Another year of Pikeville and then everyone else.

I think the real question is how many seasons is it going to take before someone other than Pikeville wins the 1A state championship.
(05-16-2024, 11:16 PM)Concerned_Blackcat Wrote: Another year of Pikeville and then everyone else.

I think the real question is how many seasons is it going to take before someone other than Pikeville wins the 1A state championship.

I agree but also interested in the rest of the top 10 being 2-10.
(05-16-2024, 11:24 PM)Bull got out! Wrote:
(05-16-2024, 11:16 PM)Concerned_Blackcat Wrote: Another year of Pikeville and then everyone else.

I agree but also interested in the rest of the top 10 being 2-10.
I think any combination of the ones listed above by Buffs. I’d love to see some mountain schools make the list but doesn’t seem like they’re in position to make that jump right now. 

I think Sayre has a chance of being number 2 this year.
Pikeville and Campbellsville forsure. I think Middlesboro has a shot to win district 7 once again even tho we wont be as good as last year and Williamsburg and Pineville will both be improved from last year.