Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Five UK Football Players To Play In 2008 Under Armour Senior Bowl
Senior Bowl Link:: http://www.seniorbowl.com/2007/news/2008kentucky.htm

Pretty great accomplishment for these five Wildcats... Hopefully this game will help there draft status.

If your wondering about Steve Johnson, he will be playing in the Hula Bowl...

Hula Bowl Link:: http://www.hulabowlhawaii.com/players/index.asp
Well deserved for this senior class!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Congrats Cats
Thats a great accomlishment! Congrats to all the Seniors!
Great job Wildcats!!! Congrats to all the Seniors!! Work hard and show what Kentucky football is all about!!!
Congratulations to the UK seniors. I hope they all play real well in the Senior Bowl, and to Stevie in the Hula Bowl.
Congrats to all the UK seniors, this is well deserved.

I wish I could watch the senior bowl, but their site says it will be televised on the NFL network, which sucks becuase I don't get that channel.
Go Cats!!!!
Does it bother anyone else that the NFL Network has picked up this game the year UK has so many players just to boost their network subscriptions? It always used to be on some basic channel but this year its different. Congrats to all those who made the roster, I for one am extremely glad Jacob Tamme will be there. He should go no later than a first day pick in the draft.
Congrats Seniors!!
Congrats UK Seniors..
Great to see this from such a well deserving group of seniors!
Uncle Buck Wrote:Does it bother anyone else that the NFL Network has picked up this game the year UK has so many players just to boost their network subscriptions? It always used to be on some basic channel but this year its different. Congrats to all those who made the roster, I for one am extremely glad Jacob Tamme will be there. He should go no later than a first day pick in the draft.

Thanks, for that information. I was about to ask what station was carrying the game. Yeah, didn't they do the same thing with the GB at Dallas game this year. They wouldn't let any of the other tv stations pick it up. Many people were upset in Wisconsin because they didn't have access to NFL Network and couldn't watch the game at all.

It's all about the money. In years to come I'll say well see a lot more games move solely to the NFL Network.
Congrats to the Wildcat seniors! Your class helped revive UK football.
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
That's awesome!! Congrats!!
**Send me a pm if you have any questions or comments**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Great job.
congrats seniors