Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NBA All-Star Game
Anyone gonna be watching tonight??
With this warm weather, I think I am gonna watch and see if my grass grows any tonite. Haha, jus kiddin man. But, seriously, I prob won't check any of it out. I can't tell ya the last NBA game I watched.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Ring'Em Up Wrote:With this warm weather, I think I am gonna watch and see if my grass grows any tonite. Haha, jus kiddin man. But, seriously, I prob won't check any of it out. I can't tell ya the last NBA game I watched.
Yea I know what ya mean. I never watch the NBA but I watched the slam Dunk contest last night and that was interresting.

They have been talking lately about how the NBA and MLB as went down with the Fans and the NFL getting more attention.
yea you can really tell when you look in the stands, while watching a NBA game. I watch the NBA all the time, i guess where im just a fan of all basketball. But my Bulls are stugglin, but I am gonna watch the All-Star game tonight and I hope the East can come out with a win tonight!
RedSeal Wrote:yea you can really tell when you look in the stands, while watching a NBA game. I watch the NBA all the time, i guess where im just a fan of all basketball. But my Bulls are stugglin, but I am gonna watch the All-Star game tonight and I hope the East can come out with a win tonight!
Yea I gotta pull for the East also.
The East is loaded and would kill the West in a real game, and still probably will.

The big Boston 3 would probly win by themselves, not to mention Lebron, who in my opinion is the best player in the game right now; Jason Kidd's playing great right now, Dwayne Wade; Howard; Wade; Billups, Wallace, Hamilton.

West has Mellow, Iverson, and Bryant as the big play men. They have Nash, Dirk, Duncan, and Boozer, who are all solid players, but the all-star game is about flare and big plays, which I think the East is far more explosive and entertaining.
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
I love watching the All-Star game. Seems like every year the big and flashy plays get better and better. I'm looking forward to see if Dwight Howard does anything spectactular like he did last night during the dunk competition.
West by 20 JMO.
Shew! Ray Allen should have won MVP, but James was well deserving to!
Wow, I was way off on this one. I thought the West would win easy but I agree I thought Allen should have got MVP!!!
yea, Allen had like 9 points in a minute and was the main reason the East was keeping the lead!