Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LCC-JENKINS 53rd District Tourney(Tuesday)
Thoughts?
No way LCC loses this game. They are way better coached, and are more prepared than Jenkins on a daily basis. You could bet that LCC already knows everything there is to know about Jenkins, and I just don't think that the Jenkins' staff will get their bunch as prepared as LCC's. Even with Jenkins' good pitcher on the mound, this game will come down to the little things and coaching, and I think that LCC has the best of the two.
Jenkins about upset Hazard in there last game losing to a score of I believe 5-4. Should be a great game. LCC better come ready to play. Jenkins starts 6 seniors I believe.
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Jenkins about upset Hazard in there last game losing to a score of I believe 5-4. Should be a great game. LCC better come ready to play. Jenkins starts 6 seniors I believe.

Well that's all fine and good, but LCC beat Hazard and also beat Jenkins 15-1. Regardless of how many seniors they have, LCC is just fundamentally better than Jenkins is and are better coached.
JackRabbitSlim Wrote:Well that's all fine and good, but LCC beat Hazard and also beat Jenkins 15-1. Regardless of how many seniors they have, LCC is just fundamentally better than Jenkins is and are better coached.
Not saying anything bad at all..Just saying that Jenkins is a totally different team when Puckett is on the mound! Go Cougars!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Not saying anything bad at all..Just saying that Jenkins is a totally different team when Puckett is on the mound! Go Cougars!

I am sure that he is capable of keeping LCC to a couple of runs, but they still have to score themselves, and if they can only scored one run off of LCC when their number 3 is on the mound then I don't think they will score at all with their #1 on the mound.
I think Jenkins will win this one even though they lost earlier in the seson 15-1.
GO BG GREEN!
Going with the upset, Jenkins 3-2 in 8 innings! Puckett will bring them to the region, Good luck to all.