Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
14th Region Tournament
Estill County vs. June Buchanan 11 am
Hazard vs. Breathitt County 2 pm

Jackson City vs. Lee County 5 pm
Letcher Central vs Perry Central 8 pm

All Games to be played at Breathitt County.
looks like it will be pcc and estill meeting in the finals IMO
bobcatfan22 Wrote:looks like it will be pcc and estill meeting in the finals IMO

Could very well be that. The only other scenerio would be if PCC overlooks LCC. I can't see LCC having the offense to score the runs needed, but I would also not be surprised if they ended up beating PCC. PCC had a bad game in the district against Hazard, and they are a beatable team, and you can best bet that LCC will be ready and prepared to play this game. It may take a mistake free game on behalf of LCC, but it would not surprise me at all.
JackRabbitSlim Wrote:Could very well be that. The only other scenerio would be if PCC overlooks LCC. I can't see LCC having the offense to score the runs needed, but I would also not be surprised if they ended up beating PCC. PCC had a bad game in the district against Hazard, and they are a beatable team, and you can best bet that LCC will be ready and prepared to play this game. It may take a mistake free game on behalf of LCC, but it would not surprise me at all.

I think in the Bottom it could be LCC, PCC, or Lee........Lee beat LCC, PCC beat lee in the regular season........PCC is probably the favorite but anything can happen........nobody thought Lee could beat Powell. On the top however I dont think anyone is going to beat Estill.
LCC and PCC didn't play in the reg. season so its hard to say who the fav. is but they did play one inning untill it was called due to rain. LCC scored 3 runs and stranded the bases loaded. Napier was on the hill...........I'd say the cougars will have plenty of offense for the Dores all they have to do is play defense like they have been.