Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UK's Morakinyo Williams Transfers to Duquesne!
Morakinyo Williams, a 6-foot-11 center who was one of Kentucky's top recruits a year ago, is transferring to Duquesne.

Williams, who played sparingly at Kentucky last season and wanted a chance to play more minutes and make a bigger impact, signed his scholarship papers Monday and faxed them to Duquesne. He also considered Tulane and Penn after deciding recently to leave Kentucky.
Best of luck to him
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This is best for all parties involved. More playing time for Williams, and another scholarship freed up for Gillespie. Hopefully he'll use it to bring in someone who will make more of an impact.
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Yeah because this is the second time that I have heard his name since he signed, lol....
Another great Tubby recruit hits the road. His was a wasted scholly, so I am glad it is now free to use on a quality player.
I wish we had a chance to see how good he was though.
Mora who?????????????????????????
Just another scholarship for Billy G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
RavenBoy Wrote:I wish we had a chance to see how good he was though.
Well look at it this way. If he had any talent, howcome Carter still got time over him?
Amun-Ra Wrote:Well look at it this way. If he had any talent, howcome Carter still got time over him?

That is so true. If you're sitting behind Jared Carter on the depth chart, it's probably time to hang 'em up. Smile
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Not sure this guy is anything more than size and even at Duquesne I don't believe he'll contribute right away. I still can't figure out why Tubby gave him a Scholarship.
Amun-Ra Wrote:Well look at it this way. If he had any talent, howcome Carter still got time over him?
I know what your saying but goodlord, noone can be worse than Carter.Smile
Wow..I didn't even know this guy played for UK...I've never heard of him.
bluegrassballa Wrote:Wow..I didn't even know this guy played for UK...I've never heard of him.

Dude, Im with ya on that one!
Carter is fine but let Williams go somewhere else!
More Cowbell Wrote:That is so true. If you're sitting behind Jared Carter on the depth chart, it's probably time to hang 'em up. Smile

Yessir! I think he played a total of 17 minutes the whole season! Don't even remember him playing 1 minute!
Best of luck to him and that means another scholly for Billy G to use to make UK better.
I guess