Poll: NBA Champion?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Boston
44.44%
Los Angeles
55.56%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boston Celtics vs. Los Angeles Lakers - NBA Finals
This is going to be a great series. These are my two favorite teams in the NBA and Im not really sure who im goin to pick in this yet. What are your thoughts and predictions for the series?
I don't know about a prediction, but I do know that I can't wait for it to get started.. This will be a great series.
Celtics in 7.
Finals MVP- Kevin Garnett
I would love to see the Lakers win this series. I kinda think they will. Kobe will have a great series as will Pau and Lamar. I think the Lakers will win it in 6.
Go Boston.
IM gonna take Boston in 7
Finals MVP-Paul Pierce
I'll take the Lakers in 7. Kobe is playing great basketball right now and I don't think he will let this one get away from him. You can't count out the celtics tho, if Ray allen can get going early.

Kobe=MVP
Before the playoffs even started I said the Lakers would beat the celtics in the finals and it would go 6 games. MVP- who else but Kobe Bryant the best player in the league.
Go Boston!
Going with the Celtics in 7 games. Can't wait for this one to get started.
C's take it in 6
colts12 Wrote:This is going to be a great series. These are my two favorite teams in the NBA and Im not really sure who im goin to pick in this yet. What are your thoughts and predictions for the series?

I have been a celtic fan since the John Havlichek days. Go Celtics!:thumpsup:
Celtics in 5
Poll Added
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I hope they both come out and tie LOL because I cant stand either of the teams.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
celtics in 6...Rondo gets a ring
sumj45 Wrote:celtics in 6...Rondo gets a ring

That sounds good Big Grin
Celtics get it done!!:letsparty
Celtics in 7
MVP-KG
The Celtics take game 1, 98-88.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:The Celtics take game 1, 98-88.

Wasn't expecting this to happen. I thought the Lakers was gonna win. But I guess win The Truth came back from his injury, it just sparked the Celtics.
Go Celts!!!!!! The NBA needed this series with these two teams IMO!!
i hope kobe can take over and lead the lakers to the finals
Go Celtics!
I can't believe the Lakers let the Celtics come back from 24 down!! WTF!!??
bluegrassballa Wrote:I can't believe the Lakers let the Celtics come back from 24 down!! WTF!!??
I know and they almost let them back from 19(?) tonight.

Kobe's playing unselish ball and he's being a leader- he's so amazing- but he's taking over and making things happen when he needs to. For example, in the first quarter, he pulled the trigger from 3 with men right in his face and nailed the shots.
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
BFritz Wrote:I know and they almost let them back from 19(?) tonight.

Kobe's playing unselish ball and he's being a leader- he's so amazing- but he's taking over and making things happen when he needs to. For example, in the first quarter, he pulled the trigger from 3 with men right in his face and nailed the shots.

Yeah. He scored 15 points in the first quarter. But he only scored 10 points in the next 3 quarters I think. So they shut him down and they almost came back.