Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
best goalies in the 14th region
so what does everyone think????
ok i think that tyler neal from estill is going to be an outstanding goalie if he keeps his grades up and stays out of trouble cause as a freshman he was already good
Where is he from and if you are talking about local soccer it would be the 16th region.
dore20 Wrote:Where is he from and if you are talking about local soccer it would be the 16th region.

He is from Estill Co. which is the 14th. Neal was a freshman this past season. Allowed alot of goals but has alot of promise saw him play a couple of times. He has alot of work but it will come along as he gains experience.
Ryan Moberly who will be an up and coming senior is a kid you have to watch out for from West Jessamine. He is talented in ever facit of the game.
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:He is from Estill Co. which is the 14th. Neal was a freshman this past season. Allowed alot of goals but has alot of promise saw him play a couple of times. He has alot of work but it will come along as he gains experience.

which game did you get to see him play in???
chudson Wrote:which game did you get to see him play in???

Bryan Station at Home, Model at Home and Fleming at Home i think were the three I seen all of them were at Estill. Once he learns where to be on his line and when to come off his line he will be a very talented goaley. He still has three seasons to improve, look forward to watch him progress.
Alex Sizemore all the way
I love Bug.
who is LCC goalie for the girls last year and is she back this year?