Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky Football 2009
tough first 3 games for the cats
1. Louisville
2. Florida
3. Alabama
(all at home)

do you see they cats possibly playing in 2010?
devil 10 Wrote:tough first 3 games for the cats
1. louisville
2. florida
3. alabama
(all at home)

do you see they cats possibley playing in 2010?

Kentucky is a mystery heading into next season. The parts in place for this to be one of the best UK teams ever, but huge question marks will determine their season.

If those question marks can be answered UK could very easily be in the SEC race.

I will say, YES, they will be playing in 2010 in the Outback Bowl.
I would love to see UK go 3-0 or 2-1 over this three game span.
I'm pretty sure Kentucky opens up with Miami of Ohio.
I see them going 2-1 with wins over Miami and Louisville
Lville is going to be rebuilding next year, UK should have no problem with them.
Louisville and Miami are winnable games, Florida and Bama are pipe dreams...
2-3
Aslan Wrote:Lville is going to be rebuilding next year, UK should have no problem with them.

:Thumbs:
With Florida's awesome recruiting class, and a returning Tebow, UK surely can't think they are capable of winning that game.
Aslan Wrote:Lville is going to be rebuilding next year, UK should have no problem with them.

Yea, louisville and miami ohio will be easy games. Louisville will be an easy game for years to come.
PC_You_Know Wrote:With Florida's awesome recruiting class, and a returning Tebow, UK surely can't think they are capable of winning that game.

I am not a believer in "moral victories" but this game will really be a chance for us to see very early if the Cats can go to another level this year. However, this one will not be the blowout that everyone thinks it will be.Confusedhh:
NAH im pretty sure kentucky dosent play miami but good try

http://www.ukathletics.com/sports/m-foot...edule.html
devil 10 Wrote:NAH im pretty sure kentucky dosent play miami but good try

Go back and look at your source real good. Right directly above the schedule it says that One more non-conference game will be scheduled on either Sept.5 or Sept.12 both of which are before the louisville game. And there is a good possibility that Miami (Ohio) will be our other non-conference game.
I see a 5-7 record from the Cats this year.
2-1 the first three games. Cats will win 7 to 8 games this year.
devil 10 Wrote:NAH im pretty sure kentucky dosent play miami but good try

Epic Fail... :biggrin:
I believe that UK will win 6-8 games this season going to a 3rd straight bowl game.

Kentucky could also finish in the top 3 in the SEC east as well.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:I believe that UK will win 6-8 games this season going to a 3rd straight bowl game.

Kentucky could also finish in the top 3 in the SEC east as well.

4th straight bowl game.

I like the prediction though.
Does anyone have the entire schedule or isn't it completed yet?
I see the Cats getting aleast 7 wins in 2009. I cant for the football to start!

I got one question. When does UK football tickets go one sale, I know the Florida and Alabama game will prolly sale quick so I want to try to get tickets for one of them gets before it sales out. If anyone know when they go on sale please let me know. Thanks!