Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2009-2010 Small School OVC
Who has it this year!!!????
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
When does middle school boys start?

I think Russell if they're in the small school they will have to be up there as one of the favorites.
Does the ovc have a website?
My top 3 picks would have to be:
Mason
Ashland
Boyd Co.

With Rose Hill dropping their program and Mason taking their spot that just added a very good team to the OVC. Dont know kids names just know from alot of people that they are really good and I have seen them play. Ashland (which is really Rose Hill) will be a hard game for anyone. With the Rose Hill transfers and adding Elam to the mix makes for a pretty tough team. Their gaurds can shoot and they will get after you on defense. Elam is a really good football player and not to bad a basketball either. Boyd Co. will be a tough team too. They have pretty good guard play. Jonah Black is one of the best defenders you will find. Grayson Griffith is really coming along with his shooting. They are pretty big under the basket. Jordan Smith is around 6' and 240lbs and moves really good for someone his size. These three teams, in my opinion, should compete to be the OVC champions.
This is the small school division of the ovc thread, mason was added to the big school division.... Anyways, good news for the rest of the ovcssd, Wade Adams and Brett ruckel aren't playing 8th grd, only 9th grd and jv, so that completely opens it up.
wildcat44 Wrote:My top 3 picks would have to be:
Mason
Ashland
Boyd Co.

With Rose Hill dropping their program and Mason taking their spot that just added a very good team to the OVC. Dont know kids names just know from alot of people that they are really good and I have seen them play. Ashland (which is really Rose Hill) will be a hard game for anyone. With the Rose Hill transfers and adding Elam to the mix makes for a pretty tough team. Their gaurds can shoot and they will get after you on defense. Elam is a really good football player and not to bad a basketball either. Boyd Co. will be a tough team too. They have pretty good guard play. Jonah Black is one of the best defenders you will find. Grayson Griffith is really coming along with his shooting. They are pretty big under the basket. Jordan Smith is around 6' and 240lbs and moves really good for someone his size. These three teams, in my opinion, should compete to be the OVC champions.
I will start a thread on big school and bring this over to it.
My bad. Thanks for letting me know. I did not realize that they were seperate.
Small school division:
Raceland
Fairview
Wurtland
McKell
Lewis Co
Fallsburgh
West Carter
Elliot Co

Thats should help narrow it down!!
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
What school does the Adams and Ruckel kids go to?
wildcat44 Wrote:What school does the Adams and Ruckel kids go to?

Lewis County I think