Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ex Lawrence County Catcher Tim Hayes
Is he still at Louisville?:confused:
Rumor has it that he is interested in WVU and may be going there. I'm not sure, that's just what I was told.
Yes from what I have heard he is transferring to WVU.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Good news for Hayes! Love watching this kid play!
What I hear is that he is taking a semester at a small college and then going to WVU so that he is eligible when he gets there.

Speaking of Bulldog Baseball players, Steve Blevins was subbing down at LC this past week. Good to see that he isn't the kind to leave his small town and never speak of it again.
LCbulldogs Wrote:What I hear is that he is taking a semester at a small college and then going to WVU so that he is eligible when he gets there.

Speaking of Bulldog Baseball players, Steve Blevins was subbing down at LC this past week. Good to see that he isn't the kind to leave his small town and never speak of it again.

Dont think you'll ever see that out of Stevie.
LCbulldogs Wrote:What I hear is that he is taking a semester at a small college and then going to WVU so that he is eligible when he gets there.

Yea thats what I heard the other day as well...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Thanks for the information.
I like Steve but I hope he's not subbing again. Last year that was all I heard from my daughter and her friends. He's so dreamy.
CatDawg Wrote:I like Steve but I hope he's not subbing again. Last year that was all I heard from my daughter and her friends. He's so dreamy.

Thank goodness he takes after Pat.:biggrin:
CatDawg Wrote:I like Steve but I hope he's not subbing again. Last year that was all I heard from my daughter and her friends. He's so dreamy.

Ooops,Dbl Post.:
Potomac Junior College, that's where most of them go before heading off to WVU
Hadn't heard where he ended up. However, I'm glad he is looking for somewhere he can play now and hopefully make an immediate impact. I hope he takes what he has learned from Louisville and applies at in his new school. Good kid. Wish him the best.
Fan of all Sports Wrote:Hadn't heard where he ended up. However, I'm glad he is looking for somewhere he can play now and hopefully make an immediate impact. I hope he takes what he has learned from Louisville and applies at in his new school. Good kid. Wish him the best.

Did Steve get much playing time at Loserville. Most walk on's don't get much time other than mop up. Steve is a really good player and need's to be somewhere he can be productive. Good luck to him wherever he ends up. Always root for local talent.
kyrifle Wrote:Did Steve get much playing time at Loserville. Most walk on's don't get much time other than mop up. Steve is a really good player and need's to be somewhere he can be productive. Good luck to him wherever he ends up. Always root for local talent.
You mean Tim? Steve kind of got in the conversation here. No, he saw very limited action.

Family members are telling me that the #1 catcher was thought to be going in the June draft. That didn't happen and is returning back to Louisville. Also another catcher transferred in , which it is assumed, will be the backup. Tim was recruited by Van Zant out of high school, and the chance for immediate playing time seems more promising at WVU from what I'm being told. Timmy should have a good finish to his career at WVU.
Mr.Kimball Wrote:You mean Tim? Steve kind of got in the conversation here. No, he saw very limited action.

Family members are telling me that the #1 catcher was thought to be going in the June draft. That didn't happen and is returning back to Louisville. Also another catcher transferred in , which it is assumed, will be the backup. Tim was recruited by Van Zant out of high school, and the chance for immediate playing time seems more promising at WVU from what I'm being told. Timmy should have a good finish to his career at WVU.
This is an accuate statement and the kid that transfered in is the son of the great boxer Ali I couldn't spell is first name LOL. But with that kind of Louisville ties Timmy most likely is making a good move. I know WVU was after him hot and heavy his senior year . I guess I will be a WVU fan now.
Ali plays at Louisville but he's not the "transfer" that caused Timmy to transfer. Ali is not that talented of a player, but there is another kid that transferred in and he is the number 2 catcher for Louisville.
yeah he was a junior college transfer from texas.
I heard he had ties to someone on the coaching staff but you know how people are with stuff.
Tim is a great catcher and will be productive at wvu who is a good contender in the big east.
And as for ending his career at wvu i dont know about that. He has alot of talent.
I believe you will see Hayes in a minor league jersey somewhere if thats the path he chooses.