Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UK Women's Basketball Team Ranked 18th
The Lady Cats jumped 5 spots to the #18 spot in the rankings this week. Last week before defeating LSU and Mississippi State, they were #23.

COMPLETE RANKINGS
this really good for the school to have both team as good as they are
All 3 of the Women's losses were on the road, Middle Tennessee, South Carolina (only lost to Tennessee by 5) and Georgia (who also beat Tennessee at home).

Not bad.
Just think, they only lose one starter for next year. Everyone else is coming back.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
I've been to a couple of their games this season, they are good!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Who is it that they lose. I havent been to any of the games yet but soon will!! I believe I will get in for free.
This is Awesome. A top 15 ranking is going to get them a top four seed very likely
There is still a lot of basketball left. They have to be focused, and don't lose games you should win like they did against South Carolina. They still have to play Vandy at Vandy, UT, Georgia, and go through the tournament. Those three teams are ranked, but I think they will be solid going into the tournament.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Keep it up Lady Cats. Wow, we just lose one player, next year looks bright. Good luck the rest of the season.
Wow, they loose one player. The guys may only keep one lol.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Wow, they loose one player. The guys may only keep one lol.

:lmao: So true!
WOW! the number 8, 11, 13 and 15th ranked teams ALL lost so far this week. If UK can beat Mississippi and Arkansas they should move up. May even move to #15. That is 4 ranked teams before Today!! Could be more to fall, because #4 plays #10...
I think it is Amani Franklin. She is really the only contributor, Lydia Walkins doesnt get too many minutes if I am correct.
There is plenty of ladies that come off the bench that will fight for that starting position. Wonder what kind of recruiting we will have next year? Anyone verbal for next year yet?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

I think that they have solid recruiting classes coming in year after year. Adia Mathis was a great get for Couch Mitchell.