Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
John Wall...Best College Guard since
Wildcatk23 Wrote:You obviously didnt watch the first 10 games of the season.

It's not what you did for me then....It's more what have you done for me lately and he done very little lately.

lol

I agree but who did they play those first ten games??

a UNC team at rupp and UNC cant buy a game:dontthink
UCONN who is a very good team but not even ranked right now
At Indiana who is like 11W-12L
So there was no competition there for wall to not play great!
He is struggling in the SEC because there is some decent guards there...But he will come out of it maybe,
I must have missed something. I am not ready to canonize Wall just yet. He seems to me to be a bit of a hotdog.
superfreak Wrote:It's not what you did for me then....It's more what have you done for me lately and he done very little lately.

What is wrong with you. Do you not understand what im saying. Other teams defense is to stop wall. But in doing so has allowed couzins to be a man beast.
theVILLE Wrote:I agree but who did they play those first ten games??

a UNC team at rupp and UNC cant buy a game:dontthink
UCONN who is a very good team but not even ranked right now
At Indiana who is like 11W-12L
So there was no competition there for wall to not play great!
He is struggling in the SEC because there is some decent guards there...But he will come out of it maybe,

A unc team that i believe u said wasnt overrated?
A UCONN team that whipped texas....hes still averaging 17, 7, 4 i didnt know those was bad numbers... especially with all that talent around him.
Can you please start spelling it right. It is RONDO not Rhondo. Anyone that spells it Rhondo must not see the back of his jersey which means they don't even watch him play
runninrebs21 Wrote:Can you please start spelling it right. It is RONDO not Rhondo. Anyone that spells it Rhondo must not see the back of his jersey which means they don't even watch him play

It's people who pretend to know who he is but really don't watch him at all.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:A unc team that i believe u said wasnt overrated?
A UCONN team that whipped texas....hes still averaging 17, 7, 4 i didnt know those was bad numbers... especially with all that talent around him.

A unc team that i said wasnt overrated a month ago...they had loses to 4 of the 5 top teams and a loss to charolette...that wasnt overrated...but lately yes they are, getting beat at home...So i dont really call that a quality win for UK especially at rupp! An Uconn who louisville beat but beat texas...Yes I love louisville (and hope the win out the rest of the year)but this shows how differently this UCONN team can...I can call that a quality win for UK Though!
Its the TO's and the % that wall is shooting january compared to the previous months