Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What does Cousins respond to Miss. St. fans with?
Call ME
"Home court advantage my ***, UK- Undefeated at home, MSU- 11-2 at home"
Haha
I hate Dickie V, when he is on ESPN as a commentator for Kentucky, my tv goes on mute, and I turn on the local radio. He sucks up to whoever is playing the best. He'll say in one breath that Kentucky has the best fans, and in the other, his Dukies. He jumps on whatever bandwagon he has to, so as to keep the homecrowd happy if they are in the top rankings. Him and Howard Cossell, are the most annoying voices for commentating. I wish he would stay away from RUPP.
mrsportsfan Wrote:I hate Dickie V, when he is on ESPN as a commentator for Kentucky, my tv goes on mute, and I turn on the local radio. He sucks up to whoever is playing the best. He'll say in one breath that Kentucky has the best fans, and in the other, his Dukies. He jumps on whatever bandwagon he has to, so as to keep the homecrowd happy if they are in the top rankings. Him and Howard Cossell, are the most annoying voices for commentating. I wish he would stay away from RUPP.

Dickie V has jumped on the babdwagon this season with UK! Sure he talks about another team...If a commentator talks about another team good its not a sin! You all act if **** V or another commentator talk about a team good during a UK game (whether it be Duke, KU, SU) it a sin..then when you flip the channel the next night to watch one of the above all they talk about is UK! They have to talk about something, and it doesnt have to be UK all the time:dontthink
theVILLE Wrote:Dickie V has jumped on the babdwagon this season with UK! Sure he talks about another team...If a commentator talks about another team good its not a sin! You all act if **** V or another commentator talk about a team good during a UK game (whether it be Duke, KU, SU) it a sin..then when you flip the channel the next night to watch one of the above all they talk about is UK! They have to talk about something, and it doesnt have to be UK all the time:dontthink

He definitely isn't talking about UofL. :biggrin:
outdoorsman43 Wrote:He definitely isn't talking about UofL. :biggrin:

Nope he isnt! He was last season though right! I wouldnt count the cards out for a run in the tourney! All i was saying is he doesnt have to talk about UK every minute of his life he can talk about another team...it isnt a sin
outdoorsman43 Wrote:He definitely isn't talking about UofL. :biggrin:

watching cuse and gtown right now..he has mentioned uk 4 times or something about the players or cal...and louisville 2 times! for your info he does talk about theVILLE:biggrin:
Calm down Ville. I was just having a little fun.
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:How bout
" Call me from Madison Square Garden, Ill be in Indianapolis."

Captain Backdoor Wrote:HAHAHAHA that is great!!! Thats the best one I have heard. :lmao::lmao:

Thank you, thank you! I try :rockon:
He was lucky he did not get a T called on him for his "phone" gesture.
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:He was lucky he did not get a T called on him for his "phone" gesture.

Very Very true.... That would have set a huge stage for the team to overcome.
UK would have won even if no calls were made in OT, The Cats took the win it wasn't given. The Cats knew they had it won when it went to OT.
This thread has really made my day, Cousins proved himself well that game! The call me thing was greatness! He's probably my favorite player to watch!
theVILLE Wrote:Dickie V has jumped on the babdwagon this season with UK! Sure he talks about another team...If a commentator talks about another team good its not a sin! You all act if **** V or another commentator talk about a team good during a UK game (whether it be Duke, KU, SU) it a sin..then when you flip the channel the next night to watch one of the above all they talk about is UK! They have to talk about something, and it doesnt have to be UK all the time:dontthink

You obviously didnt listen to the tenn game did you. If he would have said duke one more time i woul dhave listened to the radio.... All i heard was, what about them blue devils beating maryland.....