Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
February 15th is getting close!
It's about time for tryouts to begin.....
i can't wait SD. I LOVE BASEBALL!!!!!
Ditto my friend
ladies and gentleman just wanted to let everyone know that LC will continue the streak make 3 straight appearances at state, this year the title will be coming home with LC.
Lawrence County is rolling through.
akaLCallTHEway Wrote:ladies and gentleman just wanted to let everyone know that LC will continue the streak make 3 straight appearances at state, this year the title will be coming home with LC.

All the way without the arm of Shepherd? Not likely.
CANNOT WAIT!!!!!!!! Baseball is the best sport ever!
akaLCallTHEway Wrote:ladies and gentleman just wanted to let everyone know that LC will continue the streak make 3 straight appearances at state, this year the title will be coming home with LC.

I look for Pikeville to take the 15th. Also watch Belfry

I want to thank you kindly for this information. To be sure,it has truly enlightened the baseball community in the 57th,15th,state at large and all national considerations. Sports Illistrated and ESPN will make use of this data base and I have heard that there is a movement among schools in the 57th to forfeit games with you to save on transportation costs. Again thanks.
mr.charlie hustle Wrote:I want to thank you kindly for this information. To be sure,it has truly enlightened the baseball community in the 57th,15th,state at large and all national considerations. Sports Illistrated and ESPN will make use of this data base and I have heard that there is a movement among schools in the 57th to forfeit games with you to save on transportation costs. Again thanks.
That there is funny, I don't care who you are. GIT R DONE!
^ lol
woo
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Just go ahead and make it 4 in a row counting 2011. Then we can all start practicing again.

I think JC, Paintsville, SC and Pikeville will feel otherwise. Possibly even Belfry.
I doubt LC will even make it out of the district.
^ and that because of Shepard? Is he all they had?

snow shovel hasn't been put away yet, might as well put on the waders too from the sound of things:thatsfunn
its bout one week away its about time im ready to see whos gonna do what this year
PLAY BALLTongueirateSho
mr.charlie hustle Wrote:I want to thank you kindly for this information. To be sure,it has truly enlightened the baseball community in the 57th,15th,state at large and all national considerations. Sports Illistrated and ESPN will make use of this data base and I have heard that there is a movement among schools in the 57th to forfeit games with you to save on transportation costs. Again thanks.

Mr Hustle, that's the best post I've seen in a long time! Please don't hold that comment against all of us in Lawrence.....
In about 28 hours
Let's get ready to make some noise!!!!!!

If you need assistance feel free to e-mail me at:
[email=phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com]phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com[/email]
Looks like snow will have an impact on teams ability to get anything started early this week. Still a lot of basketball, so it may be difficult to get gymtime, plus the parking lots are going to be snow covered.

Great post! Lmao.:biggrin:
Anybody been getting any practicing in with all the snow?
fanatic11 Wrote:Anybody been getting any practicing in with all the snow?

I'm guessing that most people are getting a little something in whever they can. Pikeville probably has a little advantage. I would say that they will be swinging the lumber real soon. Is March 22 their first game? They play the Tigers on that datein Pikeville. That plastic is awful attractive this time of the year.
fanatic11 Wrote:Anybody been getting any practicing in with all the snow?

knott co has been practicing the last couple days